Reviews for The Second Act
i luv u -im bored chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
this shit is so weird but i really like it!
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
You write weird crap and I love it. Works for me!
BUnique chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I loved reading this story. Its so hard to find good Kanky stuff. You are definately added to my fav list. Can't wait to read more!
Temari-senpai chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
wow that was just... WOW!
Impersonating-an-entity chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Dear, that was AWESOME. Sugoi!

I love how you did Kankurou, and I have to say I'm a fan TemXKan too, so screw what other people say.

*favorites* I'll check more of your writing later for sure.

Imanen-sama
asn water chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
i absolutely loved the end especially the last line.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I adore the writing style here. It was so very Kankurou in its sarcasm. It was also just very well written. Extremely engaging, beautiful metaphors... Temari was also in character. Real emotions. I liked the way you described things too (ie. I'm Trying to Be Sympathetic But You're Not Making it Easy voice.) Great dialogue. Lovely concepts I just loved all of it muchly.

If I were to give any constructive critisism, it would be it seemed to change rather quickly, from Cocky!Kankurou at the party to Upset!Kankurou in the bedroom... I did still think when Kankurou was upset he was pretty much in character though.

Loverly.

- Ebony
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Gotta love these screwed up families..._
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
sounds like kankurou's pmsin. lol. well, i'm not really a fan of kankytem but its just as good as your other kurou related fics/drabbles. i'm gonna hafta read this one again when i'm not so distracted though. with all that, deeper kankurou thinking stuffs. my head! anyway, great job as usual.