Reviews for Hate You
Thebigfatflyingbeastinthetree chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was brilliant and funny!
D-town resident chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ahaha. I loved that "beer instead of ice cream" part. The ice cream eating just makes them seem all the more childish to me.

Holy exploding hookers. The birthday present scene blew my mind, or something? It was super cute and stuff.

Awesome job. Fire, fire, yeah!
randomgirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Kindly ignore that 3 in my last review. It was a typo.
randomgirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Awwwww. 3
liondancer17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
The fact that they try so hard to hate eachother makes this story so cute!
Arlownay chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow. I've been looking for a good Haga fic for a very long time. . Not too much is written about him, so this was certainly a very nice find. *nods* I enjoyed it very much.
The Alien from Uranus chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Aww... Cutest. Fic. 3V4R!
YukiHasAMercedes chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
GUH I love them so much WTF *combusts from the Ryuuzaki and haga love*
albino-ottsel chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I loved this. Good to see a non-yaoi, in-character story about these two. I'm faving this.
Vannessa Hillstead chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
A very well written non-yaoi friendship story. It was very funny too.
person chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Finally!

A non yaoi story 'bout these two.

The world needs more people like you.
Oroko chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
You know, when watching the show (especially the dub), it's easy to forget that Ryuuzaki and Haga are still kids. You personified them so perfectly, and I think you hit their relationship right on the nail. Beautifully done. _
Snickerer chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
...

So very oddly, strangely adorable. XD

You did a very nice job on this, I love all the details you put in.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
XD Oh, that was funny. And cute. And probably the best friendship-ly fic of all time. I don't think I've ever seen these two kept so in-character. _ The first and last arguements... it's like a never-ending loop... love it :)
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That was fun! Cool story. Loved the way they 'hated' each other but hung the whole time. The last line was the best. You are an awesome writer.