Reviews for Green Silk Ribbons
StrongCharlie chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow. That was so beautiful.
No Name chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hmmm, interesting. I have to say, I rather prefer your darker, more dramatic stories than the humourous ones. I don't know, they have a better understanding of the characters and seem to be ... more appropriate (probably because the thosetimes were rather bleak than merry). Plus, they have a mysteriousness to them, and it's very attractive.

Either ways, great job on this one!
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
And this is just beautiful. Oh wow - the sort of rush of the words, the way the language flows and awww, the lovely emotions beneath the surface - all of it is just brilliant.
bex149 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
this was pretty! You have such a creative style of writing, i really do enjoy reading it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was brilliant. Everything you write is so different and I love it. This story really made me miss childhood.
LivingInImaginary chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I'm kind of in love with this story :) Especially the ending, when she laughed and remembered.
Manic In Peace chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Great, thanks!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was so beautiful. I loved how you inserted cannon there. This was truly beautiful. Great job; I loved it. (:
loved till it hurt chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
this was so cool! i loved it, a lot try writing something similar but you simply nailed it!
Cappuccino Cullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Drabble is fun :)
MadeNew chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was amazing...I have nothing else to say, except this: The ending was not weak.
DarkyDearest chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
i really really liked this. the style is excellent
OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wonnderful! Your, ah, less humourous fic is just as great as the others - though in a totally different way, of course. Beautiful and interesting and a little nostalgic. All the makings of a great one-shot.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
aww...sad...realy nicely writen
seductionandcandlelight chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
and once, a charming, lovely author wrote something both captivating and real.

and once, a writer made a green silk ribbon mean more to me than i could have imagined.

and just this once, it actually mattered to me if ginny would wear ribbons in hair...

;)