Reviews for Accounts of Abduction
uriel chapter 10 . 3/22
i liked your takuya/kouichi squint
if you coul put more of them, i don't know...maybe a year later, dealing with recovery and family
we all know that the besides the twins is takuya who caused more headaches at duskmon.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
interesting
Mewnnee chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Dammit! The Angels better help!
Mewnnee chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
NO! No one can kiss my Kouichi!
Mewnnee chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I love how cairing his mother is.
Mewnnee chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Aww...!
Mewnnee chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
My god Duskmon is the one raping him!
Mewnnee chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
My Kouichi was raped... My Kouichi!
Dannichigo chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Poor Kouichi! TT This is so sad, yet so well written. I like how you switched between all of the POVs. You even did the lawyer! Incredible job. I hope you continue to go on with it. Wonderful job! (But so sad for Kouichi and the others! TT)
Blaze Snow chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Poor Kouichi, will there be any more chapters with the digimon in?

love ya loads

Fighter
Kura'Baee chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Okay, SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL! I want a sequel so bad I'm crying. Seriously. This is like my FOURTH time reading this story over again!
WhiteWolf612 chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
holy heck wheres the rest! this story as one of the best ever writin please dont leave it like this its flawless perfect please finish it i need to know what happenes! will takuya fall for kouichi? will he help him get over his pain? will kou-chan ever talk again? we need to know plz plz plz for the love of all thats god in the world finish it its that good
Tamie123 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I know the humans except for the Frontier protagonist are unaware that Higure Koukon is actually form taking by a supernatural being from other dimension, but since Higure Koukun is Duskmon that life sentence will not do him any good. If he was a regular person then yes it would, but I doubt if some bars made out of one of earth's metals could hinder Duskmon from escaping. He could just escape and do more harm to Kouichi so really do not blame Kouichi was panicking so much that night. The only individual who I can think of having a chance to really stop Duskmon is the Digimon themselves.
Tamie123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I wonder why Duskmon/Higure Koukun did not have any servents in his big house even if they were creatures he created and made them disguise as humans. Why doesn't Kouichi get ill or anything of the sort and surely his hair would be infested with lice since he was not able to wash it? Also Kouichi did not take a bath he would give off a malodorous. I know they are not going to say it out loud because they will hurt Kouichi feelings but thinking it in the mind. Why didn't Kouichi's hair grow any since he has been held captive in that place for at least two months and did not have anyway to cut it? What about STDs since you can get them from either have oral sex or anal sex regardless what either person gender is, but I am assuming that Koukun had nothing of the source since it was not mention. Then again who would want to mention that?
Kura'Baee chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
MY POOR BABY! *cries*

Sorry, I have this very strong motherly vibe in me. I don't care who it is, if they're getting hurt and they're innocent, my heart goes out to them. Great story you have here. It was perfect. You captured the emotion superbly.

I'll be looking forward to more of your works.