Reviews for Accounts of Abduction
Shadowking2015 chapter 10 . 2/8
Hello Gemini Star01. I am Shadowking 2015. I already know I PM'd you, but I'm posting publicly anyway.

This is for you specifically in the hopes that you're still alive:

So...I read Accounts of Abduction, and it seems that what we have here is Kouichi Kimura of Digimon Frontier being, as you said, stalked, assaulted (physically, sexually, EMOTIONALLY) and kidnapped by a mysterious stranger, who just happened to be the corrupted, evil Digimon he was originally infused with, essentially in human form. For a month.

And this is the same Kouichi Kimura who:

1. Grew up separate from his twin brother, lived with only his mother who worked herself to the bone and battled with depression, apparently had no friends to speak of (Believe me when I say it hurts, and Kouichi saying he didn't mind generally doesn't sit right with me), watched his maternal grandmother die confessing that he had a twin, stalked said twin and saw him living with their birth father-who divorced their mother-in apparently better conditions (ie. A full set of parents, who didn't look like they were going to die, which probably isn't the only noticeable difference, but is CERTAINLY the most important one and clearly the one Kouichi was the angriest about) and generally being happier than Kouichi and (far more importantly to the poor guy) his ailing and depressed mother, to his intense wrath and envy, which he buried deep in his heart, allowing it to fester.

2. Fell down around half a flight of stairs trying to catch up to his twin and finally meet him, all but DIED, wound up in the Digital World a mere spirit, and was, brainwashed or not (I THINK he was brainwashed the first time around), mentally assaulted by a giant demonic rabbit, TWICE, the second time AT LEAST involving stirring up every trace of his buried wrath and envy. Said second time being after POSSIBLY causing some general mayhem, and then DEFINITELY killing a supposed comrade, and attempting to kill an entire team of kids more or less his age and one who was definitely less, including his twin brother, and regaining his memories of his life and DEATH in the Real World during his second (maybe third?) attempt to kill said brother. After said second mental assault, he is then sent back to attempt to kill said brother and said other kids AGAIN.

3. Was then, after finally being rid of said giant rabbit's influence, ashamed of pretty much everything he did after ending up in the Digital World, and worked to make up for every last bit of it, up to and including sacrificing himself and all but dying for real (He gets better due to The Power of Friendship and The Power of Love), suffering from, as you've said a few times, Selective Mutism all the while (The last one might just have naturally been part of Kouichi's personality from long before he died the first time).

And one more VERY IMPORTANT THING I forgot to add in the first PM: Kouichi was a 5th-6th grader during ALL of this.

And now, two years later, you insist on putting Kouichi through the trauma of once again seeing the main Digimon he once terrorized his new friends as, being kidnapped by said Digimon, and being assaulted and humiliated by him for a whole month. And you have us see Kouichi and everyone around him deal with the fallout. And you leave this fanfic on a cliffhanger for eleven. Whole. Years.

You know, I like to consider myself a Grade-A Sadist when I think of making stories to put up on this site (Only recently made an account. I can share my ideas with you in PM form if you'd like), and it'd probably be a bit of a contest of who puts their characters through more suffering between the two of us (Frankly, I'm only saying this in an attempt to not sound hypocritical, as I do, in fact, come up with A LOT of VERY sadistic ideas myself ). Even so, the only thing I can say, after this piece of horrific sadism and mental carnage was shown to me is: Why? Why didn't you finish this? Why didn't you let Kouichi get his Happy Ending? Why didn't you let us know EVERYTHING WOULD BE OKAY?!

...Please, if you're still alive...Please finish this.
uriel chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
i liked your takuya/kouichi squint
if you coul put more of them, i don't know...maybe a year later, dealing with recovery and family
we all know that the besides the twins is takuya who caused more headaches at duskmon.
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
interesting
Mewnnee chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Dammit! The Angels better help!
Mewnnee chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
NO! No one can kiss my Kouichi!
Mewnnee chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I love how cairing his mother is.
Mewnnee chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Aww...!
Mewnnee chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
My god Duskmon is the one raping him!
Mewnnee chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
My Kouichi was raped... My Kouichi!
Plunny.Empress chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Poor Kouichi! TT This is so sad, yet so well written. I like how you switched between all of the POVs. You even did the lawyer! Incredible job. I hope you continue to go on with it. Wonderful job! (But so sad for Kouichi and the others! TT)
Blaze Snow chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Poor Kouichi, will there be any more chapters with the digimon in?

love ya loads

Fighter
arcadiac chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Okay, SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL! I want a sequel so bad I'm crying. Seriously. This is like my FOURTH time reading this story over again!
WhiteWolf612 chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
holy heck wheres the rest! this story as one of the best ever writin please dont leave it like this its flawless perfect please finish it i need to know what happenes! will takuya fall for kouichi? will he help him get over his pain? will kou-chan ever talk again? we need to know plz plz plz for the love of all thats god in the world finish it its that good
Tamie123 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I know the humans except for the Frontier protagonist are unaware that Higure Koukon is actually form taking by a supernatural being from other dimension, but since Higure Koukun is Duskmon that life sentence will not do him any good. If he was a regular person then yes it would, but I doubt if some bars made out of one of earth's metals could hinder Duskmon from escaping. He could just escape and do more harm to Kouichi so really do not blame Kouichi was panicking so much that night. The only individual who I can think of having a chance to really stop Duskmon is the Digimon themselves.
Tamie123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I wonder why Duskmon/Higure Koukun did not have any servents in his big house even if they were creatures he created and made them disguise as humans. Why doesn't Kouichi get ill or anything of the sort and surely his hair would be infested with lice since he was not able to wash it? Also Kouichi did not take a bath he would give off a malodorous. I know they are not going to say it out loud because they will hurt Kouichi feelings but thinking it in the mind. Why didn't Kouichi's hair grow any since he has been held captive in that place for at least two months and did not have anyway to cut it? What about STDs since you can get them from either have oral sex or anal sex regardless what either person gender is, but I am assuming that Koukun had nothing of the source since it was not mention. Then again who would want to mention that?