Reviews for Fear & Love
bookwriter123456 chapter 1 . 5/13
Awwww...
anxiousalto chapter 1 . 2/8
I must have thought "oh, honey" at least twelve times well reading this. It's so sad, so simple, and so sweet. You really did a wonderful job. Keep writing!
piece2gether chapter 1 . 1/18
Awwww
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
How do you do that thing with words that makes a perfect story? How do you do that thing?
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love these tender moments between Darry and Ponyboy
AFgurl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Cute ;)
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Man, I look up to my big bro that much now, and my parents are alive and I'm a girl. Don't worry, Dar. You're a good big brother, mostly.
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
that was really good
1D-VL-16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awe thats so sweet! I actully love the father's day card he gave him! :) Good job!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
:) What a sweet little story. Loved the scene on the porch with Darry and Pone. The Father's Day card was a great touch.
ILovePepsi2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
"Wild horses couldn't tear me away, little buddy."

That was a fantastic way to end this :)

This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read! I love how you portray Darry and Pony! I really see Pony (probably not knowing he is) looking up to Darry and modeling himself after him & how Darry knows he does that and it scares him. He thinks he'll screw up or something. I'm glad that they worked it out though.

You just gotta love the Curtis's :)

This is being favorited!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
D'aww. That was so sweet :'D. Great fic.
AngelTwilly chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This was really nice :)
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aww this is perfect. i think this is most parents biggest fear and you captured it well.

fyi i read this off of feistyFeist's fave list (I always tell authors when i read fics off of someone else's favorite list)
kelly the fanfiction addict chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
omg this was such a sweet story! i loved it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »