Reviews for Extracurricular Activities
mukya chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very well written!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very hot. I like the changes in time/encounters throughout this first time for them. Nicely done.
pictures-of-the-night chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
! did i mention that was hot? ;D hehe

omg i love you for writing this! i love how the fic went and all the secret sneakings around school! id really love to read moar about their escapades around school... hehe xD GREAT AWESOME JOB! 3 this is one of the hottest shinkumi scenes ive read :D:D
lavlilac chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
uuh, they got caught in the bathroom. busted.
Midnight chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow... that was intense. Sometimes it's hard for me to really picture the actions that are happening in a fic, but your story makes it so clear that it's almost as if I just watched it rather than read it. Amazing. Simply amazing.
sseleman chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow, fantastic work! I love it how it was more romance than smut, and yet you've managed to keep it so detailed. Great work. It was really, really, sweet. *faves it* :)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
you my dear, write damn good smut!

lol i loved it xD
Beautiful Reverie chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Such an awesome and beautiful story! It'll always be one of the best and my favorite Gokusen fics:)

I love how you portrayed Shinkumi love in such a sexy and exotic way; which simply gave me some heart-throbbing moments. Truth be told, it really makes me believe that Shin's love for Yankumi in the manga is INDEED intense and obsessive in such a way. And I enjoyed the manga a thousandfold after reading your oneshot!

I'd love to read more stories like this from you! Keep up the good job! I'll be always a supportive and encouraging readerXD
eternalwhimsy chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
cool story
Scandale de Minuit chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This has got to be the first fanfiction in this category with the least grammatical mistakes. Good job!
cassandra chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
dang! that was sexily hot! i hope that you write more on shinkumi! i love them together. ESPECIALLY since it's like a taboo for them to be together. i thought it was SO HOT when they were sneaking around in the bathroom, in the class. man, seriously. i HOPE and PRAY that you write more shinkumi lemony goodness! although, i would like to hear them converse with one another. but anyways, AWESOME job! hehe.
ilovetivo chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
they r together and no shinohora yeah1!
anitsirhc chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
you did a great it up!hope to see more of your wonderful stories like this one. ;)

see you soon!
AnimeGodess1990 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
this was kinda fuuny but more totaly completely sumpremleys twisted it was a good lemmon thou.
anime1lover chapter 1 . 8/11/2007