Reviews for Tsunami
openwindow3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
i like it!
ruruken15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Like this one too! and so glad Kenshin survived! i love ur writing style! loved it!
a rose by any other name71591 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I really liked this piece, you had me going that Kenshin was dead, but you fooled me!
Ken-san1990 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
All that time I thought Ken-nii was dead. You sacred me. But all in all I liked it. Cute ending. By the way it was described anyone would be fooled. That just means that you're a great witer.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Well If making us all sit on the edge of our seats for the ENTIRE story thinking that our Kenshin-sama is DEAD constitutes as a good story then…. Great Job! Lol There was some awesome suspense shown here – the undercurrent for your great story idea! I think you did the force of nature justice while keeping us happy!
huyo chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Thank god he survived!
JK chapter 1 . 10/26/2005 truly had me fooled

i wanted to cry because i saw the newscast and i could envision Kaoru and Kenshin being there

this was very good and i was so happy that Kenshin didn't die
deal-with-it chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
aw... well, at least kenshin is alive, right? ;_; (tear, tear)

-Laichi .
Crystal Winds chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I dont know much about tsunamis but I think the way you wrote was really good.I was so happy when Kenshin returned.I thought he died!Nice surprise!Hehehe..
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
What a nice surprise as I am getting ready for the final tearful rememberance to have Kenshin show up alive.
wa'lie chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
O.M.G.! YOU NEARLY KILLED ME WITH THAT STORY! *sigh* i was SO sad when i read it. Anything where kenshin/Kaoru dies makes me cry. You have no clue how relieved i was with a (somewhat) hapy ending. at least kenshin lived! _ i loved the story by the way. lol. it was excellent. it really drew me in. keep up the good work!
crazy fanfic lover chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Wow this was a great one shot! At first I thought Kenshin was dead, it was a relief when he came back into the story! Anyhoo...yup did I say this was a great story hehe yeah i did okay well i guess i'll shutup now. byebye!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
i was so happy that ken was still alive
MabuiMiyoko chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
omg... that is one of the BEST one shot stories i've read.. so cute and sad i thought kenshin died for a moment until u said he came back... aww soo touching... i loved it
AuburnMoonlight chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
This isn't bad at all! It was very good! I would like to see some more fictions from you! Poor Kenshin, that must been a horrible pain he felt, Kaoru too. Anyway good job! Got to go update my story now!