Reviews for The Bride, The Groom and The Other Woman
donovan delaney chapter 35 . 3/18/2015
This whole story is Bull Shark! Like Aqua would say. The only great chapter is chapter one!
donovan delaney chapter 34 . 3/18/2015
Man! There's soooo much BS! In this story!
donovan delaney chapter 32 . 3/18/2015
You have two stories here. Why? Why two stories fussed togeter? I hate the Vincent guy. Get back to Victor and Emily. This Vincent story is stupid! Delete it!
Sophia chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
Ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk... So yeah sorry about that last review I kinda accidentally clicked the post button before I was done. :l but I HAVE A EXCUSE! (I just stole your line lol.) I am writing this on a IPOD! So here is what I was going to write: HEY IMAGI! YOU GOT YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS AGAIN! SO UPDATE THIS NOW! So yeah ok bye. :B
Sophia chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
Finished this year!? FINISHED THIS YEAR!? ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT YEAR IT IS NOW!? 2013! YOU SAID THAT IT WOULD BE DONE BY NOW!
DKAllen2012 chapter 35 . 10/23/2012
I know this isn't a particularly original comment but I love your work! One of my favorite parts in this whole piece was Mr. and Mrs. Van Dort's reaction to newely-desceased Victor. You wrote it exactly the way it would happen!
Are you done with this story? It's fine if you are, but plz let me know :)
plzdontkillmr chapter 35 . 10/23/2012
hi ... umm yah i luv ur story but what happen 2 VICTOR n EMILY 3 pllzzz hope Emily has a lil victor ! _
Flame Darkmoon chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Imagi, it is now 2012. Are you dead?! I hope you update soon if you are not dead.
Rebd chapter 35 . 4/20/2012
Still looking forword to the next chapter
muppethands chapter 35 . 3/27/2012
Oh my gosh! Pleeeaaaase update! It seems like, judging from your last post, that you're finished writing this. I hope I'm wrong D: This is so great!
Anthea Triton chapter 35 . 3/8/2012
Okay, I have been re-reading this, and since you haven't updated yet, you asked for it (literally. It said so in the AN.)

hey Imagi! You've got your head up in the clouds again! Update this NOW!

My work here is done.
Anthea Triton chapter 35 . 2/7/2012
!THIS CANNOT BE! MUST! READ! MOOOOORE!

OMG, I loved it, you got to continue it! !

*Puppy eyes* Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?
No-hablo-ingles chapter 35 . 1/23/2012
Plz tell me there's more of this some were
LindyK1987 chapter 35 . 10/24/2011
please update soon. love it!
Rebd chapter 35 . 10/21/2011
still look forword to the next chapter! :(