Reviews for Of Ninja and Alchemists
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Because Naruto and Ed would either get along well and make the world tremble, or get along like a house on fire... there may be no survivors.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I don't blame the respective superiors or the boys. One bit. (See chapter title.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
*bursts out laughing* Oh, the parallels.
mabidiso chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Too adorable for words! Fantastic and hilarious!
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i don't know fullmetal alchemist but i like all the comparisons you've drawn. :)

and it's funny.
cosmic imaginer chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
hahaha! hilarious! i've been trying to come up with my own Naruto FMA Xover, but i've been having a little trobble. did i just spell that right? anyway, you pulled it off nicely!
Blooappall chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
The epitome of LOL. Very, very funny.
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
full of funnyness
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I died of laughter. And then my ghost died of laughter.
VB chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
O.0 .GOD! I think I just broke something. Like my skull Smacked it into the desk I was laughing so hard. I really really wish they would have missed (hey I'm not stuck there I don't have to worry about the consequences.) Looking forward to you next fic. Hopefully one involving revenge of the loudmouths.
Ocianne chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Love. I laughed out loud at this fic, both parts of it. Crossovers are a beautiful thing, but there defnitely are things that Should. Not. HAPPEN. O.o I wonder what Ed and Naruto could blackmail Roy and Kakashi into doing... *cackles*

Hope you get your computer back soon!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Very cute. Who's next? Orochi and Envy? Who's gayer?
Lyzz2nwn chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
XD I love it! My two fave. animes! Update soon!
ayka chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
love the story idea. the simialarites are uncanny.

hey maybe you should have ed and naruto work together to pull off some awesome prank after they finally have their match. boy i can't wait to read what happens wif they do have their match.

i'm hopping for a tie.
jster1983 chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
If your mission was to creep me out with that Major armstrong / Maito guy comparsion thing then you have very much succeeded in doing just that sir. good fic none the less.