Reviews for Rectifier
yngoldfogee chapter 26 . 2/26
I've just read your story for the first time and hope you intend to get back to it some time as I have been very entertained by it and would not like to see such a great story remain incomplete.
fabulous one
shannonnicole9 chapter 26 . 2/14
This fic is so different and unique and I love it so much! I wish it was finished though :c
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 2/10
Choked on my cheetos when you said there will def be no Tom/Voldemort. Talk about taking incest to a new level.
ironhair chapter 26 . 1/25
far.
Hope you update again.
ironhair chapter 3 . 1/24
Rereading.. last aug 2012!
toooldforthissite chapter 26 . 1/19
Ughh oh my goodness. This is too epic I can't even think of words to say. There is literally no other TR fic like this out there.
toooldforthissite chapter 1 . 1/17
ABC family was having one of it's Harry Potter weekends over Christmas so of course I was watching it. I tuned in at OTP when Voldemort appears and was promptly bulldozed by the Tom Riddle feels. Seriously, my inner monologue was like, "oh Tom, you still sound just like you did when you were sixteen... it's so sophisticated and hot. WHY did you have to go full evil? you lost your pretty face and YOUR SOUL... IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME HOPE FOR YOU IN THIS UNIVERSE."

...and then I was remembered about this wonderful thing! I'm assuming you're busy living outside in the real world, but I wanted you to know I'm looking forward to your next chapter whenever you can crank it out. I love this AU and his character SO MUCH, it makes me really happy that I get to reread it now. Thank you so much!
Ero Riddle chapter 26 . 1/14
I'm in love with your story but update soon please because this is a really great story and needs a continued..
Spica75 chapter 26 . 1/13
I really hope you finish this eventually.
Pretty good and very unusual.
Typhlosion8 chapter 26 . 1/7
I really hope you update this story. It's definitely a good one. :-)
DrangySmallfoot chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
This is such an amazing story! There are quiet a few parallel univers stories. But nothing has ever convinced me like that. This version of Tom Riddle seems totally as if it could have happend. Also you do an exellent job in capturing the reader with a good arc of suspense.
purple sky always chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
Update pleaseeeee
Hell of a Ciel chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
Oh wow, this hasn't be updated for a while and that upsets me, but this story is absolutely flawless. I love it, the plot is great and the way it is executed is perfect. Characterization is wonderful and your writing skills are superb. I really hope that even after a year of abandonment, that you can come back to this story and continue with it's wonderful plot because every excellent story deserve an even more excellent end.