Reviews for Rectifier
Mango Supreme chapter 26 . 6/26
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh christ what a chapter

Oh this is a lovely fic - Alt universe Tom is so interesting
I throughly enjoyed reading this and i hope to read more of your work if you have any
Though Im lovling this cliffhanger you got here, I do hope that you are able to give this fic a proper ending
kikiqifang chapter 22 . 6/20
Still exciting to read even after all these years. Thank you again, my friend.
Lady Mage chapter 26 . 6/10
Oh, I really hope you haven't abandoned the story… It is one of my all-time favorites! I hope you update soon!

Lady Mage
Ember Rising chapter 26 . 6/3
A fantastic story. Riddle's change is completely in-character. Albus, Tom, and Severus all have extremely realistic portrayals and motivations. I actually gasped out loud when Tom accused Albus of letting Harry think he could win, just so he could die. I mean, everyone who's read Deathly Hallows knows it's true but this story just integrated and addressed the manipulative and sacrificial plan so well. I look forward to seeing this completed.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 5/29
I like how Tom didn't even have to lie to Umbridge.
gwntan12 chapter 3 . 5/26
Because Tom/Voldemort would be very very weird, since that's basically the same as loving yourself. Confusing, eh?
omg chapter 26 . 5/15
can you reveal the development of the story?
Ogrebear chapter 26 . 5/5
Fantastic story!

Very well written and everyone was very Canon to me. The writing is crisp, sharp, and nicely introspective about choices we make.

I really, really, hope you can finish this off as, to me, this story is what AU and fanfic is all about.
VampWitchCat chapter 26 . 5/4
This is awesome. I know it has been years, but I hope you finish this story.
Inkcoat chapter 26 . 4/5
this can't be the end, is it?

this story is so good to be left hanging
Tamha chapter 24 . 3/10
Is it strange to admit that I kind of want AU!Tom to kidnap Harry as his own personal Horcrux to take back to his own world? As a horcrux for Voldemort, he would keep Tom alive, and as the second Harry in that reality he wouldn't die either. (I've been thinking about this for like five chapters or something now.)
Brilliant. Perhaps too little of Harry and how the presence of Tom would affect his sixth year but overall brilliant portrayal of Tom Riddle's mindscape. Really wish you would continue; what a cliffhanger:(
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/15
Reticulating splines. Your title sounds like something out of Sim City 2K when the terraform generator was used which is funnier when you see it.
Wade Mallory chapter 26 . 1/10
I love this story! I love how u have developed AU Tom and I can't wait for more. I don't know if u have abandoned this story or have massive writers block I just want u to know I will eagerly await the rest of this story.
belegur chapter 26 . 1/5
I've read this story for the first time a year ago, but I keep coming back to it. This story is my favorite story about Voldemort. You have depicted him here brilliantly - he is here truly deeply intelligent, disciplined, confident, a badass, even though he thinks of himself as someone who has been almost crippled by his decision not to give in to evil. And, in a way, he has been robbed of his true capacity. I found his struggle to come to terms with this, renewed by his trip to an alternate reality, to be extremely convincing.
But, perhaps most importantly, you gave him here a believable chance to redeem himself. You made it hard for him, a life-time commitment, but you still gave him that shot and this is, I think, a major accomplishment, and something I felt was lacking in canon. It would have made a better ending, most definitely.
But back to your story. Your depictions of both Dumbledore and Snape I thought to be spot on, highly compliant to their canon counterparts, and the friendship between Dumbledore and Tom, as well as the interactions between Snape and Tom amused me very much. The writing is very JKR-ish, but has more psychological depth, especially regarding Tom.
I was very surprised when I saw this story wasn't finished, because it kind of seemed finished to me, although the last chapter was a bit unclear. Did Tom die in the end? I understood that a merge of soul parts took place, but is he still alive after that? Is Azkaban something that he sees in death, or just symbolic of his continued commitment to discipline himself?
It seems almost merciless for his struggle to continue even after death (if that's the case) even though he did provoke it, by splitting his soul, and it would actually be very logical.
You really made it hard for him to redeem himself, didn't you? And that's the way I think it should me.
So what's more to say? Brilliant writing, brilliant premise, brilliant Tom.