Reviews for Rectifier
Anna.YUL chapter 26 . 8/17
Dear Niger Aquila,

Hello, My name is Anna, and I am a big fan of your book "Rectifier". I love your depiction of all characters in the story, and your plot is just amazing! I feel such a pity that I meet your great work so late, after all these years since you created them.

I have already read all the chapters I've got, and I'm dying to see where this story goes and how it ends. Though years have passed and you might have moved on from it, I still want to know whether you are willing to finish this story. But if you don't have the will or time to do that, it's also okay, and in that case, some sharing of your idea of the unwritten story would also grant me so much pleasure.

Looking forward to your reply, and thank you so much for creating a masterpiece!

Best wishes,
Your faithful reader Anna
Wings chapter 26 . 7/4
I'm so glad I found this story; this has been a fascinating read! Your characterization of Tom is incredible, his choice to change felt totally convincing while still staying true to canon. I never realized how interesting a person Tom Riddle can be, and it's super fun to read your explorations of the potentials of this character that we never got to see in canon. Thank you for this!
StoryPointA chapter 26 . 4/20
Awesome fic! Seeing how this hasn't been updated in years, I'm just going to think Tom recovers alright with some extra memories, successfully leaves the world before Voldemort dies for good, gets back to his own universe and wins that bet with Albus in a funny epilogue! YUP! That's definitely what happened! DEFINITELY!
I know why you called him Professor Kray!
search?qkraytwins&oqkraytw&aqschrome.1.69i57j0i131i433i512j0i512l8.12286j0j4&sourceidchrome&ieUTF-8
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2021
dm
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2021
t
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2021
Lol I liking this story so far I’m interested that dumbledore hasn’t told sev that Kray is actually young Tom riddle from an alternative universe
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2021
️️️️️️
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2021
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2021
d
Mernom chapter 21 . 10/20/2021
This is the greatest version of Tom's 'redemption' I've seen to date. Since it managed to capture his original characteristics, instead of removing his 'raging psychopath' trait.
Mernom chapter 13 . 10/19/2021
That's... Brilliant.
Mernom chapter 11 . 10/19/2021
Thought. Horkruxes stop the soul they created them from passing on... But they themselves CAN be destroyed. What if the rituals are performed on voldie's main soul? Bind it as a Horkrux, then destroy it, boom! no more moldy shorts.
Dramaticthespiangirl chapter 26 . 8/7/2021
*Has fallen in love with this story*
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by