Reviews for Rectifier
It is amazing! It is a pity that You end here:(
Maybe You could do something like she in her last chapter? s/8322837/17/
(it's nothing but a suggestion)
Ps. sorry for my english ;)
IT'S bEEN FIVE FUCKING YEARS MAN!

WTH HAPPENED! !
Zochesky chapter 21 . 10/7
The whole theory how tom mantained tom is convincing to me.
I always consider a good writer as one can delivery things during words instead of explain things after one's writing. I believe that I captured sth while reading and need no further explain afterwoods, which is obeviously due to your impressive deep writing. "I've talked enough"you said, and true you did.
Once again I experience the greatness of pro Dumbledore (but not through JKR's writing) however this is the first time that I sense Tom Riddle's wisdom and attraction. You made me think deeper. Thank you for your amazing work!
Silverlight10243 chapter 12 . 9/19
He sounds like a pretty good teacher actually. Way to dissuade young kids from pursuing the Dark Arts: torturing baby unicorns...
Silverlight10243 chapter 26 . 8/27
You can't stop here! :(
Himelien chapter 1 . 6/26
I was recently recommended this story and I felt in love with it as soon as I went into the story. You did such a great job depicting this possibility of dear Professor Riddle and your rendering of his personality and background story was simply amazing. I'm a little bit sad to find out this was incomplete yes... but a thousand thanks for what you had already brought us.

I know another Chinese reader had asked for your authorization of translating the story years before, since I was initially looking for a translated version to read. I ended up here as I could only find the first 4 chapters of that version and it seemed that the forum where that earlier translated version was posted had been shut down. Since currently there's hardly an accessible complete Chinese version, I'm hereby asking for your permission of allowing me to translate this work again so that I could share this fascinating story to my friends and fellow fans. I'm only going to post the translation in my personal blog and I'll note the author's name at the beginning of each chapter. I can share you the link of the translation if you kindly allow me to translate it.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Hairuo chapter 1 . 6/20
Why...why incomplete...(crying hard
GinHanelle chapter 26 . 4/28
Absolutely beautiful. Believable too. I love Tom, I love Voldemort. Even if you have not finished this, I enjoyed what you have written. I was riveted the entire time, greedily devouring it as quickly as I could and with relish. Thank you. This might be one of the only AlbusTom friendships I've read and adored. If only that could have happened in canon. It would have been amazing. But at least I have this. I am grateful for this gift you have given us.

(Plus, surprising amounts of humor and suspense) (and even mystery to an extent)

I can wait forever. But even if not, thank you again for writing this. Best of luck to you. _
smolstan chapter 26 . 3/30
I love this story so much. You've done such a beautiful characterization of Tom Riddle!
Saroyamal chapter 26 . 3/9
hell, I forgot this one was not finished!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 26 . 2/18
Good piece of writing, through and through. I like how you managed to come up with a canon-compliant reason that Tom would have reformed.

Also, quick question: are the reason behind Snape's expulsion (ch. 22) and the child potioneer who was never born in this world (ch. 24) connected in the way I think they are, but hope they're not? It's unlikely, since the potioneer would then have been 13 at the time and Tom doesn't know what happened to his Snape after the expulsion, but the correlation is there.
The Crownless Queen chapter 26 . 2/17
Omg this has got to be the most brilliant characterization of Tom Riddle I have ever read - and the best take on dimension travel. Wow! I'm speechless. I just plain loved everything about this story - the relationships between Albus and Tom, between Tom and Snape - even with the students :p (just Tom and how well you wrote him, really) I loved how unrepentant Tom was and yet I could also so clearly see that he was very different from Voldemort.
The Defense lessons were perfect too.
This story was awesome, really :)
Cheers! ;)
SaiyaCat chapter 26 . 2/13
That was Awsome!
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 2/13
Epic
xiaoj chapter 26 . 2/12
quite an interesting concept for a story, am rather sad to find that it has not been updated for quite some time. Nonetheless, am putting it on my fav. list and alert list hoping to see an update should it occurs.