Reviews for Rectifier
Himelien chapter 1 . 6/26
I was recently recommended this story and I felt in love with it as soon as I went into the story. You did such a great job depicting this possibility of dear Professor Riddle and your rendering of his personality and background story was simply amazing. I'm a little bit sad to find out this was incomplete yes... but a thousand thanks for what you had already brought us.

I know another Chinese reader had asked for your authorization of translating the story years before, since I was initially looking for a translated version to read. I ended up here as I could only find the first 4 chapters of that version and it seemed that the forum where that earlier translated version was posted had been shut down. Since currently there's hardly an accessible complete Chinese version, I'm hereby asking for your permission of allowing me to translate this work again so that I could share this fascinating story to my friends and fellow fans. I'm only going to post the translation in my personal blog and I'll note the author's name at the beginning of each chapter. I can share you the link of the translation if you kindly allow me to translate it.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Hairuo chapter 1 . 6/20
Why...why incomplete...(crying hard
GinHanelle chapter 26 . 4/28
Absolutely beautiful. Believable too. I love Tom, I love Voldemort. Even if you have not finished this, I enjoyed what you have written. I was riveted the entire time, greedily devouring it as quickly as I could and with relish. Thank you. This might be one of the only AlbusTom friendships I've read and adored. If only that could have happened in canon. It would have been amazing. But at least I have this. I am grateful for this gift you have given us.

(Plus, surprising amounts of humor and suspense) (and even mystery to an extent)

I can wait forever. But even if not, thank you again for writing this. Best of luck to you. _
smolstan chapter 26 . 3/30
I love this story so much. You've done such a beautiful characterization of Tom Riddle!
Saroyamal chapter 26 . 3/9
hell, I forgot this one was not finished!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 26 . 2/18
Good piece of writing, through and through. I like how you managed to come up with a canon-compliant reason that Tom would have reformed.

Also, quick question: are the reason behind Snape's expulsion (ch. 22) and the child potioneer who was never born in this world (ch. 24) connected in the way I think they are, but hope they're not? It's unlikely, since the potioneer would then have been 13 at the time and Tom doesn't know what happened to his Snape after the expulsion, but the correlation is there.
The Crownless Queen chapter 26 . 2/17
Omg this has got to be the most brilliant characterization of Tom Riddle I have ever read - and the best take on dimension travel. Wow! I'm speechless. I just plain loved everything about this story - the relationships between Albus and Tom, between Tom and Snape - even with the students :p (just Tom and how well you wrote him, really) I loved how unrepentant Tom was and yet I could also so clearly see that he was very different from Voldemort.
The Defense lessons were perfect too.
This story was awesome, really :)
Cheers! ;)
SaiyaCat chapter 26 . 2/13
That was Awsome!
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 2/13
Epic
xiaoj chapter 26 . 2/12
quite an interesting concept for a story, am rather sad to find that it has not been updated for quite some time. Nonetheless, am putting it on my fav. list and alert list hoping to see an update should it occurs.
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 26 . 2/11
This is what I call good writing. Kudos.
-Silver
buspelwee chapter 26 . 2/9
Your story is magnificent.
It would be sad, when you wouldn't return to it one day - but when you can't reconnect whith the fandom, I suppose it can't be helped.
Thank you for sharing your story, though :)
Raven chapter 26 . 1/25
I just found this fic and read right thru it in one night.

This is AWESOME! Please, please, PLEASE finish it. I love how you portrayed Tom and Voldemort without turning them into completely different characters. It's incredible! And the dynamics between the other characters are wonderfully thought out as well.

So again, could you please, please, PLEASE continue this story and finish it?!
Kage Koutetsu Yume chapter 26 . 1/19
This has been a fantastic ride from start to what's posted! I love that you've kept Tom canon and still capable of being the monster. Ever since JK revealed that as the product of a love potion, Tom can't actually feel love, any of my old fave stories where he doesn't become The Big Bad have unfortunately had to be extra AU because he can feel remorse and love and such. I hope you eventually come back to this story, as it's quite exquisite! Downside of reading old faves: If they're wip then they probably last updated years ago. I'm glad that you got to where you did though - I was dying to know au tom's back story and you 10000% delivered! Have a lovely day!
Laklak chapter 26 . 1/14
I hate you. I hate myself more. This story in incomplete.