Reviews for The Photograph
Arnold's Last name is Shortman but I love the story
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Not bad
Aranza chapter 44 . 11/15/2013
Wow! You are such a good writer! I am loving your story. Although you have some grammar mistakes and I get confussed because I am from a latin country. Wow your story has reached Latin America!
I love that couple so much and this is exactly what I want for them. I am reading this in 2013! So cool! Keep writing little person! Bye Bye:*
Cristal chapter 51 . 1/15/2013
Awesome story one of the best I have read I say 5 stars
Fiction4Candy chapter 50 . 10/16/2012
Awesome story! I loved it!
Raine Haruto chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
block paragraphs are really hard to read through. D: So all im doing is just skimming through the whole thing.

the story is interesting, just hard on the eyes to see. It would be nice if the paragraphs are fixed to have easier readability.
Katwizzle chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
im sooo stupid! CHUCKIE AND ANGELICA! i should have realized where i heard thoses names! Rugrats! im glad you put them together! grats story by the way!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
uhh this story is too fast to the point and it sucks sorry just a opinion
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 51 . 7/7/2011
Whoa, really? YOu're writing a sequel?

Great!

Keep the good writing.
oldpolk chapter 50 . 3/6/2011
really enjoyed this story. loved how you put chuckie, angelica, tommy, dil, phil, lil, kimi, otto,reggie, tito,and sam in this story. be great if you wrote a part two to this story.
Lenard chapter 50 . 5/10/2009
Excellent, flawless, cool. P This has been one of my best reads and it took a few hours extending from Saturday through Sunday at 1:40 AM to finish it, of which I have school tomorrow, but I could not stop until I finished it. Also I am glad that it all worked out at the end. This had it all, romance, drama, several climax/turning points; this story was a roller coaster, you know, exposition many raising actions, climaxes and then falling actions. All about the beloved couple of Arnold and Helga of one of the best Nickolodeon cartoons ever made, if not, the best. Really, excellent job and I'll have to check through some of your other reads when it is not nearly two in the morning on a school night. Only a few weeks until graduation though, so I am not too concerned. Well, I guess I should stop this before it gets to be uh... *looks up* ...too long. X3 Thank you for the effort of putting this wonderful story together possible for all to read, it really is one of my favorites now. .
forevermusicangel95 chapter 47 . 10/29/2008
O ME G! What a awesome story. Keep Writing!:)
AdventureGirl6 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Boys and girls rooming together? That's usually a "no". Especially for school trips.

I'm still reading though..
Cherries01 chapter 50 . 2/10/2008
That was amazing! It took me 3 hours to read but it was so worth it! Only thing, you need help with your french(It's my first language) ;) But still, it was really good! Bravo!
white moon dragon of light chapter 50 . 8/13/2007
i love this story it was the the perfect arnold&helga love story i was looking for. ]