Reviews for Partners of the Heart
ParadoxRose chapter 13 . 1/11
Well, Yuugi, I get that excited in uno. On the last day of school, i played extreme uno and won. There were many very angry friends glaring at me. Mostly because we made up random stuff that made it impossible to win, and i did anyways. So LOL. And STOP NUDGING OPEN DOORS! THEYRE EVIL!
TheSecretMarauder chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
I love this story! I love the way you were the characters too! I really hope you do do a sequel based on Ryou and Bakura. I would love to read about their story. Anyway awesome job!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
I effin loved, I actuay read it in one night! And this fic ao deminded me of my amv called, Yami is Yugi's Evil Angel xD
So yes, very amazing work. I really enjoyed 4ever!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Yayyyy! They are officially together!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
U said, not to be angry at Anzu, and yes I understand her fear...but grrrrr! I cant help it! And lol poor Yugi. I had a day like that today and juat no, u know? Lol.
Anyways, awwww. Yami u are just too sweet! Yugi u are a lucky bastard!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Eeeeeepp! Yes, they kissed!
At last!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Oh my Ra, dat ending! Was that a confession?! Did Yugi finally admit to himself that he...he loves him... O.O
Oh, I sure as hell hope to Ra he did!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
LOL. That ending. Only the pharaoh would feel comfortable doing that with Yugi. Crazy Yami. How can u not love him?
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Hehe, Yugi is just so cute and innocent. One of the reasons K am enjoying this story so much is cause I am exactly like Yugi in this! And unfortunetley the deathly fear of thunderstorms.. Dx
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Again. Wow
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I' m sorry, but all I can say is wow. Sorry for the lame review xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Ackkk! Those 2! How can anyone be so damn cute and just perfect together! Yami and Yugi, they really do complete eachother, they have such a bond, words cannot even begin to explain. I dont think anything exists to explain the relationship they have, the bond... Just ahhh! Too kawaio!
And this my friend is why puzzleshipping is actually the only yaoi I like! Nuff said.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Awwww! So cute and sad for Yami.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Yeah, u go Yami tell her!
I seriously change of Yugi' s friends acting like idiots instead of the whole were for u friendship crap. Lol
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Awwwww! Yayyy! They are back to being ok with each other, no more master. As it should be. And damn everyone who would dare seperate them! Oh, I swear if they hurt either Hikari or Yami, I will tear them apart peice by peice!