Reviews for Kado
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was pretty GOOD!XP XD XD XD
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Suzume!

I love this, I love how many details of a kunoichi's life, of Suzume's life, you have wove into the telling of this story between the present setting of the flower class so smoothly. I love how Suzume's pride and her offence to its injury was shown, and I love how this wrapped up with Tenten, I knew it will be her, but I'm still surprised, in a good way, as too how it ended.
Oboro chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Ah, I love how you give so much love to minor characters. Such a refreshing read compared to all that Naruto and Sasuke fiction floating around. Very well done, and once again I love how you can delve into a character's mind and make them seem so human. Another great work of fiction on your part! _~
asn water chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
im so glad that ten ten was the one who asked suzume. if you cant tell i like her. anyways i liked your story eventhough i dont know who suzume is your story makes me feel as though i know her like one of the main characters. good job!
fukkafyla chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
man, I love your writing style. It's so engaging!

I'm usually picky when it comes to reading fanfic because if it doesn't feature a character that I'm fairly interested in I tend to lose interest very quickly.

I didn't even remember who Suzume was (thank you and i never imagined she could actually be presented as an interesting character. So points for grabbing and holding my attention and furthermore for actually making me keep wondering about her after reading.

oh, and you do good summaries. Why do you do such good summaries? even if they're so simple, like for this story, they somehow just fit! it's like you hoarded all the best summaries there are which would explain the... very horrendous ones that i've run in on
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Very cool...I like the idea of a bitter woman like her teaching Tenten...