Reviews for Boy's Club
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
OOOHHOOOHOOO! I've never read about such a sneaky Minato before! I love it!
Schattenspieler chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Das ist wirkliche sehr süß. Auch wenn ich jetzt gerne noch von ihren Ausflug lesen würde.
cerise888 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was actually a very insightful story. That bit about how a younger Kakashi would have left Obito to die really underscores how much Team Yellow Flash did for rescuing Kakashi's humanity. Score one for the team!

And can't beat this ending! Loved the sneaky, clever Yondie! XD
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Really, really cute!

I didnt even know Yondaime had something in mind until you mentioned a sleeping jutsu...

*laugh*

A nice present, going for a camping trip!

Also, even I could see Kakashi was growing - I thought the way he saved Obito was obvious, but of course, Obito didnt notice. Gais entrance was great, as well as the resulting fight... I enjoyed reading very, very much! Those kids have to be able to behave like kids now and then...

Thanks for writing such awesome stories!
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw... I loved it! It was so wonderfully sweet of Minato and you portrayed all of them really well, especially young Kakashi and Obito!
Niabi chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Aww, how cute! Minato's so sweet. Sort of. He is kidnapping his students, after all. Oh well. I'm sure they'll all get over it eventually. :)

Kakashi's, Obito's, and Gai's personalities really suit them. I like the fact that Gai broke into Kakashi's apartment. And that Minato had to explain the concept of 'breaking and entering' to him, even though he's not Gai's sensei.

Basically, I enjoyed the entire story! Nice job!
rawringpixie chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I love it! please make another chapter! rocking story!
Convexbaka chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Story is so good like all your other writing. I hope I'll find your writing when you publish in the real world. :D
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Aw, I really liked that one. The stuff with Gai was hilarious, and I liked how you managed to slip a bit of what could be considered angst in between the lines. The stuff with Yondy was kinda meh, but I thought you ended it nicely. Reading little spats between Obito and Kakashi like that makes me re-consider some of the supposed coldness Kakashi showed Obito in Gaiden.

Cheers!

~Eldr
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I read this yesterday...witch was my b-day. That just made me laugh.
toastxkun chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
that was good keep up the good job
no name chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
LOL! Cute!
KitKat chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Needs to be an episode of Naruto! Make a sequel out of this one! I love how Obito and Kakashi fight all the time! Cute and adorable story! Loved it! Laughed hard! Thanks!
StarDancer1234 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
LMAO!
Author of Doom Rin chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I know everybody else said it, but oh, what a bad future Hokage!