Reviews for A Walk in the Park
Twombie Awdur chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Yuki's a little OOC but it wouldn't be fanfiction if he wasn't now would it lol

This is really well written and I applaude you! You guys rock like rock stars :D:D:D
RKQS12 chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
I liked this story it made me laugh. "Sex is not exercise!" lol :D
Blue-fire-fox09 chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
loved it plez more and i would love to read the lemons :) keep on writing

Blue-fox
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
So...freakin'...kawaii! I want a ring exactly like that one now! When I get off work, I'm going to every ring shop in the city until I find one that perfect! Yuki-chan is so sweet for doing that...GAH! *blush blush* *grin grin* *drool drool*
Shiori Tachibana chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Makes me want to do something dirty in a park...I read the full and unedited version...honto sugoi! Such a wonderful job! Keep it up!
dEATHbUNNY chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
So cute! Eiri can be romantic when he wants! But not often

T T

marmalade778 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
aww can u e-mail the whole thing to me? my e-mail is aww and it is cute i luff suchi
Hnm chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
AW that was so cute you must send me the unedited versions please.
Misao chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
OMG... That was so kawai! This is the best fanfic EVER! IT WAS TOO DARN KAWAII!
pickle-san chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
you know.. i like your fics... but there is this annoying little part... it's almost everywhere i go... it's chasing me...

'The Following has been edited due to rules and regulations.'

no! it found me! i know it'll find me again... if i stay here that is

ooh didn't that turn out like an advertisment i'm off now!

toodles!

p.s. luved it
sharpcontrast chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
OMG! That was a really good fic. Cutesy, but also nice. _ I love it! O_O But where is the lemon! X_X Gaah! Life needs lemons, everyone knows THAT! Ehehehe. _ So... um, I was wondering if it is okay for you to send me the unedited version or something. _ *Niko*. Alrighty. Bye!

Your respected reviewer,

Yoshihiro Ayane
Subo-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
aw! so cute! XD! i loved it so much! can u please send me the rest of the story! that would be awesome! thanks and keep it up!

Subo-chan
rebelyell59 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
A very romantic and tender story. Well written and told.