Reviews for Naboo
sexystarwarslover chapter 33 . 12/1/2008
ah reading that story again reminds of much i loved it the first time loved all of it very nice story woven together glad Obi Wan didn't die hehe
lauren chapter 33 . 11/9/2007
loved,this story, star wars and troy, did not see if coming, well done and love the ending! i love your other stories too!
x Rajah x chapter 33 . 8/20/2006
A throughly riveting story. You should be proud!
Emerald Tiara chapter 33 . 5/2/2006
Wow, that was intense.

I liked it. Even though Troy is like my favorite movie and you made Obi-wan live. I almost wish they had done that in the movie. Almost. But I digress.

This is a good story!
Night Of The Land chapter 33 . 12/25/2005
I think you should write a sequel to this and tell us wut happens to them and the Empire. I really enjoyed reading this! It inspired me enough to go out and find the movie and watch it! Well, please seriously think about writing a sequel. I can wait to see if you do or not!

Thanks for the wonderful read!
garrettignasia chapter 33 . 12/8/2005
wow! that was a great ending, considering how short it was! but they all lived happily ever after, right?
almostinsane chapter 33 . 12/8/2005
Great chapter! I may read more of your stories. I know I would read a sequel to this.
IanO chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This is definitly a good idea, though i dont think you have to go word for word with the movie. and it may even be better if you stick more to the real story of troy rather than jsut the movie. but a good idea none the less
almostinsane chapter 32 . 12/6/2005
Great chapter! Poor Jango...
garrettignasia chapter 32 . 12/6/2005
poor jango! why did you kill him? i was just starting to like him! o well. anakin was a good boy this chapter.
almostinsane chapter 31 . 12/5/2005
Great chapter! So Han Solo is in this huh? Anyway, update soon!
garrettignasia chapter 30 . 12/3/2005
wow. he must really want beru back!
almostinsane chapter 30 . 12/2/2005
Great chapter! Update soon!
almostinsane chapter 29 . 12/1/2005
Great chapter! I hope Obi-wan lives.
garrettignasia chapter 29 . 12/1/2005
so jango really does like beru. y'kno, for some reason they seem like a good couple!