Reviews for The Wooing of Hinamori Momo
PrettyChelsea chapter 5 . 6/16
At last they made up. Toushiro was straight on in telling Hinamori his intentions. Matsumoto was funny guarding the office ensuring no one would ruin her captain's moment
PrettyChelsea chapter 3 . 6/16
I really felt the tension between Toushiro and Momo. They were almost there. Lol Toushiro was so pissed with Matsumoto
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 6/16
Kinda sad that when something happens to our lives we tend to escape it and in effect we try to push the ones we love. And once we've realized our mistake we feel that we're to late to undo the damage we've done. Oh my Good thinking Toushiro!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 4/20
Stupid MATSUMOTO hahahahaha :)))
whitealmond chapter 6 . 2/21
Really gorgeous and filled with tenderness... you really show exactly how patient Hitsugaya is here, and how much time Hinamori needs to heal from her mental abuse. Loved it.
Metropolis chapter 1 . 2/13
This is just so subtlely sweet! I really like it! :)
Saucesome chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
This fic is amazing. :) I love how their interaction would slowly build up into something romantic! Toshiro's choice of words in this fic, so dreamy! Hope you write more!
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Wow *-* *-*
HPS19 chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
I love this. I swear. It's one of the few HitsuHina fics which make me really giddy inside. Not to mention that this is really well-written despite some spelling mistakes here and there. Keep writing, okay? :)
pinkus-pyon chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
i like you fic :D
moira33 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
It is the second time that I read this story and it has bewitched me like the first time I read it...
REDROSES13 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
This fic is soooooooo perfect in detail and so well in characters with themselves. Love it!
Chloe chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that this is one of my FAVOURITE stories in . It's not everyday that I come across a story with couples that I like written in such flawless style. You made Hinamori and Histugaya come alive through the description, and it all seems very credible (thanks for not making them sound too teenagey). Good point on making Histugaya taller too...I'm sure HE would appreciate it too!

Keep up the great work!
an old fashioned girl chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
It was such a pleasure to read your story. Now if only this was incorporated into the manga somehow!