Reviews for Real Life Fairy Tale
betwixtful chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
wow nice twist at the end. i thought it was gonna be a fic based off of beauty and the beast, was i wrong.. it's hard to get surprised reading fanfiction, so this a pretty nice read. short and simple like you said.
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Nyhahaah! I lafed out loud man!

This is jokez :D! Hahaha!

My the flow of this was beautiful. So fairy- tale, light and snuggly. Hehe :)

I luurved this. RaWr! :D
Ichiemay chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
wait, WTF! even AFTER he DESTROYED them ALL! D: aha... thats ansem for ya... cute little evil dude.. w haha.. nicce! ;D
kanammk chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
RikuSora chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Bwahahahaha! LIttle Ansem so chibbi style0 And I totally love the last part "Even when he destroyed them all" Very classical ending!
Tekko chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
XD That was really sweet and amusing all in one - I adore your kid!Ansem
PhoenixFlame6 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
What a great story! The biggest thing that shows a quality short story is that it leaves you with a blow to the chest. Right now, I've been haymaker'ed. I wondered if the kid was Ansem. I adored your ending. It was so simple and perfect.

Your writing in general is very good. You've really brought the phrase 'less is more' to its full potential. You also, thankfully, have an excellent grasp of the English language, including grammar. Less and less people seem to have that.

Thank you for creating such a marvelous story. You have been favorited.

- Phoenix
merines chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That was beautifully written, I loved it. I would write a better review, but I'm honestly too sleepy to make one... so, yeah.

I especially love how you ended it.
Jak Frost chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I gotta say this is one of my favorites of your work. That twist at the end was very nice.
silentchill13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This story was amazing. I especially love the last two lines. The ending shocked me alittle but it was very powerful. -
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Oh, wow.

That was entralling; kept me wondering and on-edge the whole time.

And those final lines!

Mucho powerful.

Striking and a dynamic blow to the chest.

yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Wow! Terribly ironic! I was expecting the boy to be Sora, not Ansem! Excellent story, I've never seen a story with Ansem as a child, very creative!
bruised anatomy chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
that story was just too luscious.

have fun,

Tres Elegante chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Wow, that was really cool! -v I *loved* it! Your writing is so good and soo... soo... just, wow. That's just such a twist, I can't help but love it so much! You really must have had to thought about this (Well, a dork like me would've had to, I'm not sure if you did).

Anyway, awesome short story! Very... twistiful ;)
Blue Baroness chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Whoa. The ending totally shook me alittle. I was expecting Sora or maybe Riku... I also thought the fic was about Ansem!

Good story, though! (hugs and gives cookies)