Reviews for Meant To Be
melles chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
This was really fun to read and I enjoyed every bit of it. I liked the line "he didn't like that Wolfe character." LOL!
H.A. Taylor chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Worst story eva don't like it! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Next time less suffering! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
randomwriting chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
Loved it! Can't believe he wore his sunglasses. When he said, "Hey you," I could just picture it. Enjoyable all the way thru. Will you be taking them on a honeymoon? That could be fun.
randomwriting chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
I certainly hope they'll make it to the alter aftewr the day that Tim's had! I like how you worked Wolfe & Pam into the story. Going to finish reading now...
speedmonkey chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
yeah, poor man. lol. *Does happy dance* they got married so cute. Glad that Pam is gone now. lol. I look forward to seeing more from you.
speedmonkey chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
Well this was a very fun chapter. lol. Pam? New I didn't like her. And Wolfe? Well you know all about that. lol. This was a great chapter. There's just something about Tim Speedle in handcuff's I find incrediably sexy. lol.
CaptainSparrow09 chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
i loved it! lol you should do a sequel about the horrible things that happen on the honeymoon. lol.
CaptainSparrow09 chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
hahahahaha oh man this is too funny. off to read the rest.
randomwriting chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
I can't imagine why the sight of a csket would mke the guests antsy. I'm feeling fairly confident that something else is going to go wrong & I can't wait to find out what it is. They really should've gone to Vegas! lol! I truly love this story. Please update soon.
CaptainSparrow09 chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
lol for some reason i dont think they can. lol. please update soon, awesome chapter.
CaptainSparrow09 chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
these poor people. lol. poor tim. poor calleigh. hahaha. great chapter. off to read the next.
speedmonkey chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
Oh you are so evil. Yay! Alexx came through. I knew she would. Anyways...awesome chapter you have to update now!
speedmonkey chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
YES! For once its not super h to save the day. lol. Why does everybody tell timmy to shave? i love his stubble. great chapter. off to read the next chapter.
randomwriting chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
Just the funniest chapter ever! Eric had so many good lines & I loved how he couldn't get rid of that phone fast enough. Poor Tim, just so pathetic. Yeah for Alexx, I'm sure she'll come through & salvage this day. This is surely one of my favorites. I can't wait for more, but I don't want it to end.
randomwriting chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
I'm really enjoying this very ,very much. It's a great pick-me-up. I loved the "something old..." part, very sweet. Gotta have the blue garter! I know something's going to happen & I can't imagine what. I hope there's an update soon.