Reviews for Super Smash Borthers: Winner and Still Champion
Sye216 chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Okay, I was planning to leave a review on the most recent chapter, but this was so freakin' hilarious, I had to leave a review.

The constant sexual innuendos made me laugh so hard, my gut STILL hurts. I swear, DeadEyeDave, you have a sense of humor made of solid PLATINUM. I've read your MSTs and AIRWZAC, and parts of My Life With Zelda, and I'm still laughing. We need more people with your kind of humor. The world would be a much more hilarious place.

Zach Fox of Darkness chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Nice. Great storyline, keep writing!
ayachan21 chapter 10 . 2/19/2004
Evil Sarah chapter 10 . 4/9/2002
Great story, but it might get a better response in the SSB section.
Alyia chapter 10 . 2/15/2002
Alyia: This was one of the best stories i've ever read on .

Koolsnowball: Yeah! This waz Kool!(snowball [what? thats my catch phrase!]) Yeah! you Rock!

Alyia: It's amazing how one can make one laugh with just one sentance.

Koolsnowball: “Capt. Crunch and I sleep now...”

Alyia: Lol

Koolsnowball: yeah, that was good. hey Alyia! gimmie that damn keyboard1!1! we are at MY house using my MOM&DAD's computer! just let me finish thi

Alyia: *sigh* Can't wait for the next chapter!
green angel eyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
pretty good im 2 lazy to read the rest right now-but its of 2 a funny start-u rock- sorry about my review in your other fic
Sapphire-Eyed Valekdros chapter 10 . 1/21/2002
Bravo! Bravo! Magnifìc! Spectacular! I cant wait to read what happens in the final match! I'm expecting a grand display of monumental proportions! I know i wont be disappointed!
Mr. Crash chapter 10 . 1/4/2002
You god-dammned son-of-a bitch. You didn't tell me you'd finished up the chapter! Oh well. I like how you wrapped it all up. Good job, man.

Please note, those were _friendly_ insults.
Pretty Good chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Not bad, not bad at all.
Enviroboy chapter 11 . 11/7/2001
Excellent. Please write more.
Alexis chapter 16 . 11/6/2001
Wow! Great Story...but I think you put the same chapter over and over again...try and get the next chapter up soon!
Maniac Mosli chapter 10 . 11/6/2001
AT LAST YOU DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS STORY! You don't know how much I love this fic deadeye! The humor, the action, the suspence, it's all just too great! And part ten was pretty good too, but why did you upload it FIVE TIMES? I thought that they were five parts of the same chapter! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SUFFER? I WANT MORE OF THIS FIC, NOW! Anywayz, the romance is pretty obvious; I knew who was gonna be with who from the start, but then again this is an action-centered fic, so I'm not complaining about the romance...please continue with this great fic deadeye, and read my fics in your free time!

PS: By the way, I've just discovered where your ID name 'Deadeyedave' comes from...When I bought 'Escape from Monkey Island' on the PS2, I found a guy with two eye patches who works on a shop which sells disgusting body parts! and that's deadeyedave! Come to think of it, your humor fics remind me of that game, maybe your style developed from the very funny humor of EFMI...?
Sapphire-Eyed Valekdros chapter 9 . 7/26/2001
tony chapter 9 . 7/26/2001
cool make 10 soon
Link of Shadow Signed Review WE DONT NEED NOT STINKIN' SIGNED REVIEW chapter 9 . 7/24/2001
ROFLMAO! that was funny! Do a fic where evil popcorn comes from outer space and takes over peoples minds!