Reviews for Kitsune Kisses
Daughter of Dark chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
I LOVE IT...keep going. It's hilarious. PIZZA PIE!
Daughter of Dark chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
you are to the next chapter! YAY!
NefCanuck chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Ah ha! Aiame reveals her true colours and now it looks like they're down one bottle of jewel shards to boot! :(

Oh boy, Inuyasha zonked out on allergy meds too? Yikes, poor Kagome, I'm betting he becomes so docile that if a demon attacks he'd be darn near useless (Heck, if Sesshomaru showed up, Inuyasha would hand over his sword with a smile :P)

GReat stuff
inuzrule chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
ok, because of your quick update, herman has been put back in his cage (various noises and growls are heard in background)

update quick, cuz herman's still hungry...(evil laugh and devilish grin)
NefCanuck chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
Whoa, never seen Sango do something like that O_o Though I frankly suspect Aiame's hand in that rock appearing that tripped Sango up.

Wonder if Aiame keeps messing with Sango or moves on to Kagome? That would certainly prove interesting to see if Kagome can shrug it off as easily as she wants Sango to...
inuzrule chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
wow, i'm not the only one! that likes red dwarf, that is..._ i know it sounds weird, but i like Cat best...he's so funny and vain at the same time! oh, ever seen quarintine...rimmer goes insane, and he brings out...MR. FLIBBLES!

anyways...great story! poor sango. and damn aiame for taking all the credit of saving inu!

now...UPDATE, OR I SHALL SIC HERMAN ON YOU! (herman is my fwend...*disturbing look*)
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hrm, interesting, I'm just wonering how long it'll take Aiame to start causing even *more* trouble ;)

Awaiting next chapter eagerly
inuzrule chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
hehehe, nice one...inu has no idea what he's up against...

by the way, does your penname have anything to do with Dave Lister, from Red Dwarf? just wondering...

ANYWAYS, please update soon! pleasepleaseplease! PLEASE!
Jay Alpha chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Cool! Write more, please. Miroku is such a cad. Don't ya just love him. I like Shippo, little cutie. I like how you brought in the character of Shippo's Aunt. Can't wait to read more.
Daughter of Dark chapter 1 . 9/27/2005