Reviews for Where Do YOUR Alliances Lie?
tophbeifong chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
you stole my title! i had that title for a fanfic on well, actually i cant be sure if you stole my title on purpose, maybe you didnt know or something. oh well. . .
sara chapter 17 . 8/9/2006
Zutara rocks!good chapter.
ThinAir chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
I love this story! Please update! I want to know what happens! I will be your humble reviewer if you do! PLEASE!
sara chapter 15 . 5/30/2006
good chapter. but does katara know that sari is her sister yet or did she not get around to that? it was a little unclear
sara chapter 14 . 5/22/2006
hey person you should do ur own ideas instead of copying...w/e at least it's a good story. second of all ZHAO IS DEAD! he was grabbed by the spirit and drowned there is no possible way h could have survived. *Sighs* like i said good story.
sara chapter 13 . 5/22/2006
when r u going to update it's driveing me crazy!
Aangs1fan chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
ok, iam so a ak fan but, this is so cool, so iam gonna shut up
saram chapter 11 . 3/23/2006
i have but three word for u-you are weird
the-next-american-idol-2006 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
i love this chappter
crouchingbunny chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Thanks for reviewing my story, The Twelve Days of Christmas: Avatar style. Well, your story could use an editor, if you need any help just let me know. Alright, after one person stops talking you end the paragraph and start a new one, like this.

She looked around for a second [delete a comma] and then asked, “Where am I?”[enter]

Katara and Aang looked at the girl before Katara answered her question. “You’re at a Northern [reword North Pole] Water Tribe village. We found you on the ocean’s edge and then we brought you to this medical tent.” [enter]

The girl thought for a second before answering, “Oh. Can I get up and stre[add t]ch my legs?” [enter]

[add quotation marks]Uh, sure” Katara said.

All in all in seems really good, just smooth a few things over and it should be even better. ~Crouchingbunny.
some random person chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
cool story keep writing
Angels have fallen chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
An update would be most welcome
amberhawk chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
sokka,having to do all the work(not!).you must write more of this story soon,or you will suffer imense(sp?)torture!:(
Sara your wonderful editor chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
i already read this but i wanted to say keep up the good work and thenot so good grammer, because now i have somthing to do!
Autumnmycat23 chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
I love this fanfic keep posting!