Reviews for Obsession
Touching and erotic in an understated way. Loved every moment
Velkyn chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Lywinis, your Lupin the Third fiction is simply beautiful. It's like reading a film noir, shot in black and silver-grey and all the shades in between. Your style is, indeed, distinctive; if your words were graphics, they'd be black and white vector - my very favourite. I even liked your yaoi, and I'm not a big fan of M/M pairings. ;)

Keep your pencil sharp.
Please See Other Name chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh...my...god...I LOVE this story! I loved everything about it...you have a very distinct writing style and you portrayed Jigen in a realistic way...it felt so real...now I'm going to see if you have any more stories and if you do I will read them all :)
moonybright chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
like wow... that is really cool. i liked that alot. its going to my favs list. c ya later chica and keep writing
Kurama13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Awesome story!
Whimsy Floof chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
So beautiful! .,

It teared me up reading it.

Jigen reminds me so much of my Fiance, so reading this I imagined him and myself in the place of these characters, and it was just so beautiful.

Very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. _
Raven-Leigh chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I think I like this piece better than any you've put on so far. _ Just the way you really bring out Jigen's personality is really...beautiful? Yes, I think that's the word for it. You make him very nummiful. *Hogties him and carries him off*
KouichiZenigata chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Amazing. thats all i can say about it