Reviews for The Story of Us
purplekirbyshaft chapter 26 . 7/20/2008
That was so amazing. both of them. It made me cry! lol. You are such an amazing author. I've been looking for Lorelai and Emily stories and when i found this 'series' i was excited and now it has become one of my favorite ff ever. You did a great job and i loved how you portrayed everything and everyone. Is there maybe a third one in the future? Well Great Job! Very Well done!
McPhantom chapter 26 . 10/4/2006
I think this story is okay. A little unrealistic, and I wish you had more flashbacks, but otherwise pretty good. Just more flashbacks! I love those ]
McPhantom chapter 16 . 9/21/2006
i loved history repeats, and this story was good so far, but a cult who kidnaps rich people's children? thats a little hard to believe, same with this whole kidnapping thing. other than that, i like your stories
tracyluver chapter 26 . 4/4/2006
I LOVED this story! I'm a HUGE Emily G. fan and i can't tell you what a joy it was to read your work. Forgive me, however, for asking, this may seem a dumb question but the line about "light the cigars and pass the tea, here comes grandchild number three" who's child was it? Lorelai's? Missie's? I though Missie's originally but since you never really follwed up on that line i couldn't be sure. E-mail me the answer, if you can. GREAT story!
beth chapter 26 . 3/17/2006
I love this story. I hope you write a another one. Like maybe with Alicia a little older. I look forward to reading more of you stories.
Mary chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Thank you for your story. I look forward to your next story. Anything with Emily is fine with me.
B. Alex Burke chapter 26 . 2/11/2006
YOU ROCK! WRITE ANOTHER ONE! please?
Sarai chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
That was perfect! I've enjoyed every aspect of this story.
Miss GoodManners chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
Hi Alise! Ends of stories always make me happy and sad at the same time! I'm nearly crying! It's silly,I know,but it's so! I really like the end of this story,specially the last scene because it's soo sweet!

And Bill,well,right now is an evergreen in the last chapters in GG's fanfics! Just a question:are Lorelai and Luke going to have a little boy Danes? Have I understood well?

Well,I'm really glad to read your stories and I'm glad you're going to write another ones because they really help me to spend my time while waiting for new episodes,they open me new worlds! I really like writing,really it's what I'm going to be,a screenwriter,or at least I hope,but I really like reading stories because everytime I learn something more!Thank you so much for dedicating us fans so much time!

I hope I'll read a review again soon!Bye!

Ellie
forever.infinity1112 chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
I love your story; I'm so sad to see it end!
zetaphi7 chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
Ah...such a great ending to an amazing story!
VoyICJ chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
What a wonderful end to the story. This just makes you want to fall in love and start a family.

This was a very beautiful, very intense story and you should be very proud of it.

I hope I'll be able to read something new written by you very soon. I just can't live without your stories *lol*.

Once again: Thanks for the story!
ProFfeSseR chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
So is this the end because it sounds like an end somehow. With some many good moments. Loraine and April Kelly locked up in jail. Lorelai being pregnant again, and of course the great scene in the end when Richard and Emily babysit Alicia. It was just really really perfect! Great job!
April Sunshine chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
I loved this chapter! I am sad to say goodbye to this story. I love all of your stories and I hope you will write another story soon. I kinda hope it will be another sequel to this story. I loved the talk between Emily, Richard, and Joshua. It was good that Emily got some closure with the pregnancy that she lost. I loved the way that Lorelai told them about another granchild coming. It was so totally Lorelai and it made me laugh. I love that Luke and Lorelai let Emily and Richard watch Alicia for the weekend. I loved the ending with Richard and Emily dancing with Alicia while Richard and Emily sang their song. It was an absolutely perfect ending to this story. Please write another story soon!
smegasis chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
Is it selfish of me to want a third installment that chronicles Lorelai's pregnancy or the first year of life of the third grandchild? Unless of course the whole tea cup/pink and blue cigar thing didn't mean Lorelai's pregnant again, then 'Hey, you should write a third installment and have Lorelai and Luke have another child! Anyway, great conclusion, tied up all the loose ends very nicely. I hope you write another story soon. Great job, you rock.