Reviews for What Happens In Mexico
sander9876 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Love the story
DirrrtyBrown chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This is by far the best oneshot I have ever read in this entire website! I'm not too crazy about the pairing, but I don't mind it either. I am so amazed at how entertaining this is! It's funny, it's enjoyable and it's Trish's story...what more could you want, right? I'm really diggin' this!
ECW1NightStand chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
HAHA! This was probably the funniest story! Of course I haven't read them all. You were right, I did like this one!

That's good! lmao You should write a "What happens in" Uhm... "England, stays in England" Or...totally not cause thats lame. You should do another story for this though!
JenLea chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
AWESOME! I was cracking up. Keep up the great work
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
from now on, your doing my essays for me, writing my stories and doing my newsletter. You are the best fuckin author i have seen. Perfect.
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I loved this story! Great job! And really, who WOULD pass up the chance to do him? Seriously! LOL!
prsweetie chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I LOVED THIS STORY. You are one of my favorite authors. Plus I am a huge Trish/Dave fan
cherrycokerocks chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Awesome one shot. I love the way it was written as Trish as the storyteller. I think this is one of my favourite stories that you have written so far. I'm off to read your other one and I'll add them to stratusfiction, if that's alright :)
Stratusfied chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
You win! LOL Nobody else has a chance. Anyhow, HOLY FUCK! I have some packing to do too.
TrishOrton chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Damn i dont know weather to say this is like the best fucking one shot ever or to say that ur the best fuckin author ever so i'll just say both lol but seriously i laughed like all the way through to the point where my mom threw a spatula at me lol. i totally think ur gonna win brits contest ;)