Reviews for The Angel of Music
The Phantom Flutist chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Wow. I never was able to read something like what I like to write. I, being blind, love writing things like that, and people are always saying to me things like: "Oh, I don't get how you can do that," and, "Such tallent to describe what one cannot see!" I am not the only one. The words you wrote are a wish of mine put on paper. Not that it matters, but I thought I'd tell you.

Most Sincerely,

Christine Elestor

AKA Bobbi
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Oh, wow. I'm shivering, that was so good. The detail you put in to it was so awesome. I eagerly await new stories and updates to old ones.
Figlia De Luce chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That was - interesting. I liked it. You have a different style of writing one doesn't see much. It's great, though. I don't see anything that needs improving, so I will just leave it at that. Thanks for the story.

Amore Per Sempre...
notAlisa chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This is a great story...yadda yadda...TESTING ONE TWO THREE...hoping it works...
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
That was a really sweet story. I really liked it. In fact, I"m going to put in on my list of favorites.

Regards,

Ariana, the musical prodigy
Thessaly chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Hmm. It was, I think, unfair of anyone to burn this - it's quite good. The beginning is a little - err - wobbly. Ordinarily, I would suggest fewer adjectives, but they just about work (good on you!) I like your description of the angel at the beginning. I'm not quite so sure about the end, just because it *is* a little abstract. I was left thinking, "all right, but...?" I guess the angel found another girl for Erik? The reader kind of assumes that it is Christine speaking, especially when you say, "were I to awaken, I would have recognized this place," so it's a bit of a surprise to find out it's someone else...especially when Erik says "I love you"

Keep writing - you've got some really good work here.