Reviews for Games Afoot
skywolf666 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Score.

I was so into it for the entire time I lost track of how often I zoomed up to the top of the page to reread... but once Rebecca high-fived Serra... I lost my shit and started laughing like a madwoman. I'm so glad to see an awesome LynxEliwood story on this site! You totally have my favourite!

~ Sky
Jaeme chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
ah... that was awesome! i was mentally cheering and applauding with the rest of Lyndis' Legion when they finally kissed! ahahahaaa! one of the best stories eva!

The Jazzmeister XD
Lionwings chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Just so you know, this story just totally made my life. I was both amused by the comedy and hit in the stomach by the romance. I could totally re-read this a hundred times over and not be bored with it. Keep up the good work!
The Final Reality chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
This was ABSOLUTELY one of the BEST and FUNNIEST stories I have ever read! A perfect balance of love and humor! LOVE IT!
XLightningX chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
lol that was fun to read ;D please write more about them!
XLightningX chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
nice chapter :D
Neriede chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Very cute. :] Only problem I had was that you almost copied word for word a scene from one of my favorite movies: Ever After. Other than that though, I liked the execution of this story. I especially enjoyed the little part at the end with Wil and Rebecca. XD
yourknightinshiningarmor chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
GAH! You are so right, how come girls know everything? Nice job

~ -yourknightinshiningarmor-
wolfraven80 chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
That was a very enjoyable fic. Nicely done!
fireemblemPRO chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
funny. make another 1 or ill hurt u.
fireemblemPRO chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
it was good once again. can u make another elilyn fanfic plz.
fireemblemPRO chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
the rok papper sicorrs thing was a good idea. lol.
fireemblemPRO chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
im elilyn fan so i loved it n it was pretty funny.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
That was excellent! So very cute, and you captured their true natures very effectively! :)
Lilikoifish chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
heheheh...girls are so smart! i'm upset that this is over...it's so fluffy and kawaii! i bought the new Fire Emblem game for Gamecube too, and yes. i have to agree with you on that one.

this was so great that i'm going to put it on my faves list! _