Reviews for The Kindness of Strangers
Brainplague chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Thanks.
Brainplague chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I know this is an ancient story for you - published in 2005, but I have to say that I love it. You've made Gabriel very human, for an angel, anyway. Brigid is adorable, too. Thanks.
Lady Avotil chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Hi!_

I really really, really loved this story. It was really sweet, the way the people took care of Gabriel and the way Gabriel was so nice to them. Didn't call them talking monkeys *grins* He even visited the Finkelstein family a couple of months/years later._

It was also really nice of you to show that there is another side to Lucifer, that he isn't entirely as evil as people believe. His talk with Gariel revealed that he and the archangel are not so different after all._

Keep on writing such fantastic stories (and any Prophecy story involving Gabriel is bound to be fantastic)! I am really looking forward to them._

P.S.: Oh, and I found that there IS a category "The Prpphecy" in the "Movies" section._
snacgirl chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Beautiful...simply beautiful. I don't know what else to say except that I'm impressed with your creativity - Gabriel on a cruise ship? I've sailed Carnival a couple of times myself so I could picture the locations around the ship without any trouble, and the story you came up with fit in quite well there. Well done! I'm off to read your other story now (also LOVED the driver's license one, btw!).
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
Brilliant Story! _
Lightmastercheese chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
fic sucks. cats suck.
wahwahwah chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
THIS FIC IS SO GREAT! FUCK ALL THE FLAMERZ THIS FIC RULEZ!
The Lycanthrope chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Wow. I don't know what to say. A damn good, damn good yarn, no pun intended.

Almost brought a tear to my eye, to be honest. And that in itself is a notable achievement. And that last chapter... After that portrayal, after what I have just read, I will never look at evil the same way again.

Kittenmommy, whoever you are, know that you have touched someone very deeply today.
Losyark chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
Haunting and beautiful. Ive yet to see the movies, but with your fic I didnt need to. This is the mark of a great fanfic writer - to be able to create a story, to weave the characters and the known plots and settings into a new pattern in such a way as to not need prior knowledge.

Brava.

This story proves that your writing still holds much of the tender humanistic qualities of An English Werewolf In New York.

Keep up the great work. You give us legitimate authors a good name.