Reviews for GirL FIGHT
ForeverLunar chapter 1 . 5/1
?
Bara Rose chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I totally love this story.I think it is dumb how people fight over which show is personally,they both deserve praise for creativity,plot,and characters that captivate and relate with audiences as they go through adolescence and struggle with typical teenage life while knocking a few bad guys out of the ,this story really sets the tone for how irrational it is to diss either show,just for petty reasons.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
i loved what you wrote. It was quite interesting. Keep on writing it. i am sorry i am saying this but could you write one of winx club brandon and w.i.t.c.h cornelia.
eddog2323 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I would like to point out a fact. Winx Club is an Italian Anime. W.I.T.C.H. is an Italian comic book first. kind of like a Japanese Magna. techcally these shows belong in both Anime/Magna and Comic. not cartoons. Here is a hint. Anime has more angles that you can see. detail is very important. winx club look at their wings and outfit. with The W.I.T.C.H. look at the Characters eyes. they are just a little bigger.
Daciana Shadow chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was a really great story! I think you did all of the characters' personalities, perfectly.
Great Summary, as soon as I read I thought "I have to check this out!"
I agree with you on Winx Club VS W.I.T.C.H., you don't know how many times I have heard people argue about it.
I am so faving this! There's only one chapter in this, but it's totally awesome, better than any episode from the original cartoons, any day.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow
Kyree Winx chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
It was worth the read! As a fan of both shows, I've always wondered about which was the more popular. Now it will be Winx since Nick has taken the show under wing. I've gotta say good job!
lolo34 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i liked it but you should make a episode about it wouldn't that sound better
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This story is pure win. Loved it!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was funny.
trearoos chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I agree. I may not have watched much of W.I.T.C.H, but I know they are good with Winx Club.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I agree w/ the overall idea, though I know that W.I.T.C.H. based some things off Sailor Moon. See wikipedia.
ManaChwan chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
For shame Layla/Aisha couldn't make an appearance, but either way, that was awesome! Personally, I love both shows but am leaning closer to Winx (though I would like to read the WITCH comics before making a final decision).

And personally, I think people don't need to get so antsy like that. In Japan, tons of magical girl anime/manga all pop up at once and their fans (in JA and EU at pleast) have no problems.

Wonderful story!
IceYousha chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
that was really cool

maybe it could have been better if you had put the trix and the w.i.t.c.h. villains too

I really liked it!
DataIntegrationThoughtEntity chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Whoot! I totally agree with you! LOL, debates can be so useless...

LOL, but I don't watch the cartoon though. When it comes to WITCH, it's comics all the way. COMICS ROCK!