Reviews for Switched: Chance or Destiny
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
This is really good! Please update soon - don't give this story up!
ChiChiChico chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
um, i just thought i should mention, that in the last bit of this chapter, you have the line, "I heard this voice and it was talking about killing," Harry blabbered, "But we can't let it-" but it should be that Lann is talking...i'm not trying to critisize you or anything, but it mixed me up. it also says later that Lann asks Harry how he knew that quirrel was there, but it was lann who knew...but i love the idea of this story, it was just something i thought you might like to fix. thanks and sorry!
Crazed King chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I think this was the best way to end this story. The plot was a bit fast though! Great job!
3dumplings3 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
This is so, so lovely.
3dumplings3 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
blip! Harry - Lann.

Then, jumping up, Harry raced over to his desk and scooped up a smooth grey stone. Draco recognized it as one of many they had picked up from a riverbed a little ways into the forbidden forest. Harry had said that it reminded him of Draco's eyes. It had been on of their many midnight excursions.
3dumplings3 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I really adore your work. This is one of the really good stories out there that I've ready.

For that reason, I'm also going to annoy you with the tiny blips in which you switch to Harry.

(Unless it's intentional. ;) )

Harry looked at the potion again and then noticed how Snape was stirring it. "Vertiserum," he pronounced, "before you put the phoenix feather in."
3dumplings3 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
You write very in character and consistantly with the books, thank you for that.
3dumplings3 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Great, great stuff!

Though sometimes it seems yo get confused between names? (and then we readers get confused XD)

Harry dropped his hand, his face paling. "What…what are you talking about?" he whispered.

I've just gotten confused here:

"How did…"Lann trembled slightly, "How did you know he was there?"

Intense green eyes bored into his and Harry struggled to find an answer. "I…I…Lann, it doesn't matter. We've got to find a teacher, Lann. Come on. Maybe we can save him."

So Harry- as in, false, possibly non wizard Harry who is really the orphan Lann, noticed it? And Lann (Harry Potter) is the one who heard the parsel right?

Suddenly, Harry sucked in a breath, his eyes huge. "No, Lann wait. Don't take another step back-"

Abruptly, Lann tripped over seemingly nothing and landed on his rump, his legs suddenly and inexplicably entangled in scarlet cloth. "Wha-"

You mean "Lann" there, yes? XD Lanm blabbered that, right?
Brenden.hawley chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
I already review once But I felt it weren't enough. I must say great page turner and nice drama. sequel how ever would be nice
Brenden.hawley chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
An incredible fic! great job.
Lumcer chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
I really liked your story, though I'm slightly annoyed that you didn't say where Draco got the eyes, if draco lived to see Lana again, and whether Draco and Lana would be more than just best-friends not to mention how snake face took Snape's disappearance. So yeah I wish you would reconsider the sequile or at least write an epilog. Anyway thanks for the tale!

KCK-Lumcer
biblioholic chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
This was a wonderful read. I like how you slowly revealed to the other characters who exactly Lann was. I do wish that the story was longer and that there were more details.

I hope that you might consider writing a story (one-shot perhaps) on why Draco suddenly decided to like Lann. His personality almost did a 360 afterall.

I do think that you should post the back story anyway.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Oh. Well. That was a letdown.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Except there's NO WAY to fool the marauders map, so your explanation explains NOTHING
hawkswench chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I'm not sure if its because you are moving the chapters so fast but at times your writing gets confusing. Its like you are writing to just get it done and over with.
The little Destiny things I'm not sure if they are needed.