Reviews for Devil Master
lup1n chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
WOW! i've never really thought of rosette being crazy . . . insane . . . whatever you wish to call her. but this was AWESOME! she had such a dark personality . . . i loved it!

her song (rosette's) was also really cool . . . i'm going to steal it! (nah, just joking)

i whorship you! write something like this again!
Ongaku Neko chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
Wow, that was creepy, but VERY good. I love how brave you are at putting the characters in the strangest roles. It makes for fun reading, cause other things can get pretty redundant. Anyway, I realy enjoyed reading this. You are a talented writer!
Crazy Demon chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Good writing, neat form D I like how you used the case file headings at the beginning of each chapter. Didn't love the story ITSELF, but I don't like angst so that would be why XD Anyway, it's aight that you're going slow. Busy is busy XD But I'd particularly like to see more of Statutory because... pedophilia! D Rock ON with ya bad self!
Ilvinaeda chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Wow. Simply wow.

I guess it would be rather pompous of me to just hail this intriguing bit of fanfiction with praise and such...because although it does deserve praise...the highest level of it...I don't think it would do the least bit of good here...

Because the feelings that I had as I read this were certainly not of that nature...nor should they have been. Instead, it was one of those, "sickly, yet so eerily pleasing" feelings that crept up into me...one that screams, "oh, the madness..."

The way this piece was written was truly masterful. In some sort of twisted way, I really enjoyed seeing this bit of Rosette...because it made me think about all of those people in mental hospitals and such...and wonder, are they truly the insane...or is it us?

Astonishing control of the language and diction allow for a most superior piece of writing. This certainly does not aim to disappoint.

I'd definitely read another...
SakK chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
This story was so mind-twisting that even I was somehow so absorbed in it. You're really good at describing the characters' personalities, you know. It's so sad that this story ends with only three chapters. But still, it was a job done well
DefineNormal140 chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Creepy, Clever, and Confusing. Though I must admit, after Questions, it's hard to get too scared. ;)

You acheived what you set out to do with this one and you went above and beyond, typical you. I liked how you never truly gave everything away and simply let us wonder. It's these kinds of fics that are hard to find, they're enjoyable because they let everybody personalize it to make it connect with them.

I love it, and I loved how you gave away the author at the very end.

xoxo

-Normal
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Wow this chapter was deep, however the way you ended it seemed right. A job well done.

Ja ne!

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
Tifa Hikari chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
-mouth gapes- So it was Azmaria the whole time, for some reason I had a feeling she was. x3 I found it amazing, that it was so ironc and made complete sense at the same time, I loved it so much! I'm really sad that it ended though, well keep up the beautiful work, your doing great! _
Liana Ilia chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
wow! *claps* good chappie for halloween! hehe spoky! :)
KristiexxNguyen chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
wow...so was Azmaria the whole time? Interesting...Sugoi, as always Maiden-chan!
Aoi chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
WOW.

That seems to be the only word I come up with nowadays.

Your writing. . . is just so. . . amazing. *sigh*

I love the, ". . . ride is almost over" quote XD

That was just briliant!

XD XD XD
The Myth Keeper chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
...*drools* That. Was. AWESOME! Bloody brilliant! w00t! XD I'm only sad that it's over. Ah well. Great story!
SeaBreeze chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
O_O
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
AZ! XD oh man, freaky
Ceirwy chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
very tense, very dramatic, very very nice... Twist and turns I couldn't help but get sucked into. I love the irony within those last paragraphs. Especially the fact that you made the psy Azamaria...
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »