Reviews for Devil Master
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Wow the detail in this chapter was excellent. I can't wait to see what you are going to have happen next.

Until Next Time.

Ja ne!

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
Outsane chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Wow! This is really interesting! I'm right in thinking that Azmaria is the doctor, right? Oh dear, i'm probably wrong. *sob* Well, update soon please! _
kaitou angel chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
wow! that settles it. u must update before i kill myself!

sincerely, kaitou angel*
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
What, Jhonen Vasquez? ...Or did someone else write the foreword? ...Anyway. You creep me out. Wonderfulness.
Hero Loves Orphen chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
hey

that was interseting

i like interseting storys they always want me to read more.! anyways i was wondering if you could like put a little part of Chrono in it?And what is the girl's one rosetete was talking to.
KristiexxNguyen chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
yes yes, too bad only rosette can see him P Oh, and I finished the prologue for "that" story. Wanna see? I still have to type it up ;; Well, pls continue!
kamikaze doll chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
i like the story alot )) , not so cliche .. good work sweetie .. btw with your huge amount of stress.. don't worry about it .. it'll pass.. *thumbs up* let the monster out.. heh .. need a stress relief as well.. anyways .. keep up the good work luv~

/dii
Aoi chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Whoa O_O

Loved the way you ended the chapter! XD

Please update soon!
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
wooha XD Interesting chapter-yes yes. X3
Unknown Fool chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Dozens of Chronos! *grumbles* Lucky bugger . . .

So then some of the Chronos might be chibi and cute, and the others will be sinister and evil?

Nice theroy though, and wasn't this mentioned in Harry Potter 6? When Ginny and . . . whatshisname were kissing and Harry saw, and he said he felt some sort of monster clawing his way though his gut, begging to be free? (something like that. I have the memory of a goldfish :3)

Well, update this or DT soon!
Lady Mirror chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Wow this is messed. Creepy cool! But messed. I don't think I would like to be the psychoanalyst...nonono I'd be outta there so fast you wouldn't believe. Could you?
SeaBreeze chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
crepy. I love it.
The Myth Keeper chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
OMG! This story is so awesome! So sadistic! how do you do it?
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This chapter was amazing, for waiting to try something you you do an excellent job. I had chills running up my spine. So you've done your job so far as an outstanding author. I do hope you decide to update this, I'm very interested to see what will happen next.

Ja ne!

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
Eiashian chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Wow that is fascinating. You should definately write a second chapter. Another great story! Keep up the wonderful writing.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »