Reviews for Devil Master
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
woah-crap XD poor.. lady that has no personal description so we can't really picture any physical features in our mind .0
Aoi chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
WHOA 0.0

XD I dunno what Elfen Lied is about (makes me curious now XD) However, I think this is great so far!

I hope you continue with this story XD

Hope things get better for you
LadyTigerFuyuko chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
...And here I thought you couldn't put out something more gratifyingly disturbing than "Questions". I really hope you go on with this one, and I'd almost say screw "Double Trouble" and type this instead! But I won't. :P Seriously, though, I really am enraptured with this story already-do the hands belong to Chrno?
RanDOMaZnWRIteR chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
woah...is this invisible peron Chrono? lolrl, the first thing that popped into my head.
The Myth Keeper chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
O.O...that...was...brilliant! XD You're so good! so many awesome ideas! XD you should update it soon!
kaitou angel chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
OMG! U HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! I LOVE THIS TOO! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!1 U MUST WRITE MORE!1 I BOW DOWN TO U!

sincerely, kaitou angel*
Kinaangel chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
wow! please continue! o
ThePudgyPenguin chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
A little funky, but good so far!
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
chorno's then? or did he already disappear? are you sure you won't be updating this? it would be great if you would
Emmy chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
hey there sweetie! i really like this one- you should continue. i know you have alot to do, but i like it and wanna read more! cool... awesome...amazing, maybe it's just me...

lotza love
Racheru-Chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Oh...this is very dark. You're so awesome at writing dark things, Moon-san. They give me chills. XD Besides, Rosette being twisted and maybe even a little evil with devils working for her? Now, that's a story! You are wonderful! I hope you update this in the future! -

-Racheru-chan
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Intreging.

So who's the woman psycologist? Satella? Sister Kate? Fiore? An adult Azmaria?

. . . and shouldn't she have been tipped off when the room was completely black and Rosette was sitting on a throne?

Also, when she said she was a devil master, did that mean the hands belonged to Chrono, who was invisible in the room or something?

All in all, a great story, with lots of nice blanks for us readers to fill in _ (these are the best!)

Unknown Fool