Reviews for Scared, Weasley?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/10/2020
Wow! Great idea. I'm so happy to have come across this!
River9Noble chapter 18 . 11/7/2018
Lol this story was totally adorable I loved it especially the silly twist about the prophecy
Guest chapter 18 . 7/31/2017
Dear Fangirl bint,
the ferret is an evil littlel coward and you are clearly a stupid little girl with a crush on Felton end no talent at all. please, delete that bullshit
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Awesome chapter
SugarQuillss chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
This is so well written! I am on chapter two. TWO! and already I am getting that happy fangirl feeling. Well done! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Wtf?!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I don't see a point in making "reputation" when she told everything to Hermione and boys...that was very stupid of Ginny...also, I'm not very surprised that they treat her like a child...she is behaving and thinking as a child... I guess this story isn't for me, first two chapters were good, but now that she told everybody about it, not anymore...
Julietta chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
This is a wonderful story well done! the only little thing i have to say, Ginny's full name is Ginevra, GINEVRA not Ginerva. Sorry if you said that you changed it in the disclaimers bit i didn't read that. but overall great story :)
alicecullenlvr chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Okay, I like the end with Peeves, but I have to point out something: it's Ginevra, not Ginerva.
heart.dramione chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
love plot.
yellow 14 chapter 18 . 1/29/2011
Not bad. Keep writing
Abcdefg chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
Wish u had prolonged it though it was over so soon! Oh well still a gr8 plot :) plz continue with ace of hearts :)
Abcdefg chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
OMG! Awesome :)
Abcdefg chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
As awesome as ace of hearts which was awesome!
krisV chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
this story is so different from any thing ive ever read but i mean that in a compleatly possitive way. this stoy rocks