Reviews for The Reunion
Karkadinn chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is a very humble but effective one shot, pretty much exactly how one shots are supposed to be in my opinion - leaving you wanting more while still saying everything they meant to say.

The slow pace could have been a bad thing in other circumstances, but you handled the introspection well, with just enough sprinkles of emphasis and cute turns of phrase to keep the reader engaged in what is, like all romance after all, a fairly self-involved plot. I didn't find my attention wavering, and I usually have little patience for these things, so that probably says you did it about right.

I think you misstepped at the very last line - implication over actual tears usually is more effective in these kinds of scenes, but that's the only complaint I have... and really, mostly there because I feel the need to 'balance' reviews out, positive-negative sandwich style, anyway. :)
YvaineS chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
So sad and so beautiful all at the same time.
sweetbabby33 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Bitter sweet...Beautifuly writen...
AvitarGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
aww... i like it! it's a sad/happy mix. :) are you gonna add to this or is this the end?
Cantfindit8787878 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
One of those rare Labyrinth stories that doesn't get the credit it deserves

Well done, I really enjoyed it. You epitomized teh Sarah I always expected to one day exist after I watched the film as a child and before I started reading Fanfiction.
moonqueen chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
very good! I won' complain if you decode to make it longer!
dansemacabre chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Very promising beginning, and it's a shame it's a one-shot, because it has a lot of potential for the first chapter of a great story. Hope you change your mind about that! Although... if you did make it into a story, you might have to explain why they've talked for so many years on a regular basis but have never gotten together, when their feelings are obviously mutual.
Ryo-kun chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh my god. This is so adorably cute. I love it.

It would make me very happy if you continued with it :)
drivesmeintomaddness chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I love your discriptions, the ending line was one of the best that I have read in a long time. I have always wanted to have that articulate kind of writing in my stories. Please continue, would love to read more.
Lady Dragon Jammchra chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
please. I know this is one shot, however i would like

to see this come to fruitation and something come of it.
Lady Dragon Jammchra chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
please. I know this is one shot, however i would like

to see this come to fruitation and something come of it.
Lady of the Goblins chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
OMG, that was so cute. I think there should be more to it then just this chapter! Keep up the good work.

-Lady of the Goblins-