Reviews for Child of Mercy
Cinija Nicija chapter 9 . 9/8
It is a very nice story, one worth reading. Pity it's unfinished, but it has a lot potential - itis not easy to write a believable independent Harry story without leanin to much into parody or Mary-Sueish like qualities. Thank you foryour effort it was a pleasure to read it.
Catharmel chapter 9 . 9/6
A really wonderful story.
Amazing job i really love the harry you have introduced us too
Allye Oh chapter 9 . 8/22
So has this been abadoned or what? Cause it's good as heck
That Random Person chapter 9 . 8/8
This is a good story. I hope you decide to continue.
merlinw chapter 9 . 8/4
Don't abandon this wonderful fic..! Keep going please
VanillaSlash chapter 9 . 8/1
Very interesting story! I love how Harry deals with his relatives.
Inkcoat chapter 9 . 7/27
It is a crime for such fine concept to be deserted like this.. I hope you will come back one day and finish this story. Sincerely .
Go onto Google: . . Click on The Story of Peace. Click on the synopsis other chapters. That's where the Harry Potter books came from. 7 stolen copywriter manuscripts in 2000 with affidavit dated 1983. My sister sold the first chapter for a tenner, odd how my cousin has worked for JKRowling. Police have been involved for years. Now watch the real, true, story be published and the thieves exposed. Good luck with your story. Its fun. The real original story is a tragedy about to be exposed in the Westminster paedophile investigation. Publicise this if you can. The profits of my book were destined for charity. Anne Maple
zorra101 chapter 9 . 6/23
Great story, please update soon.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 6/15
I need to review this, to be polite. But it's that my head is blank. This is a damn good story, and I see things in your Harry that I like and that you write well
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/14
I really like this. He's not dark or evil, just paying people in their own coin, it seems to me.
A tad bit Wednesday Addams... Can't wait to see what's next.
Rock on
Jessica chapter 9 . 5/21
Your story is wonderful and powerful, with deep intricacies and such three dimensional characters that I wonder if I could bump into them one day. Please continue to write, I am aware that it has been many years but art such as this should not be left unfinished.
Eldersprig chapter 2 . 5/18
I think you handled the will thing better then its ever been done. No "there was no will" and no "the will was sealed and Dumbles did what he wanted." There was indeed some chicanery involved by Dumbles, but it was *normal* kinds of things, not the phony type things that are in other stories. Good show!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 4/4