Reviews for Child of Mercy
Jessica chapter 9 . 5/21
Your story is wonderful and powerful, with deep intricacies and such three dimensional characters that I wonder if I could bump into them one day. Please continue to write, I am aware that it has been many years but art such as this should not be left unfinished.
Eldersprig chapter 2 . 5/18
I think you handled the will thing better then its ever been done. No "there was no will" and no "the will was sealed and Dumbles did what he wanted." There was indeed some chicanery involved by Dumbles, but it was *normal* kinds of things, not the phony type things that are in other stories. Good show!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 4/4
whens the next chapter

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 9 . 3/7
Oh, man! Where did you go? How tragic for this magnificent story to remain unfinished. Almost as much, but not quite as lamentable should this tale be taken up by someone of lesser talent, though I would be terribly aggrieved to endure lingering ignorance of the original intent.
I can only hope that you are alive and well and have chosen to stay aloof for the last eight years.
Please think about returning, if you are able.
Thank you for a terrific read, thus far!
MelJ
The Observant Reader chapter 9 . 2/15
Awesome story, it's a shame it's stopped here though.
r3nlock chapter 9 . 2/9
trevor, come back! and the plot thickens...
Are you dead? if not, please update.
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 1/5
ADD MORE!
xvector chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Interesting read. Shame it was abandoned.
xvector chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Love the perspective of the more minor characters. Really adds another dimension to them.

Love the fic so far - it has great potential.
xvector chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
The Sorting Hat perspective here was absolute BRILLIANT job.

You didn't portray it as a human sentience, like many fics, but the personification of magic itself - which was amazing.
Aphrodite Child chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
great chapte!
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
He going to willingly act sub par in potions to soothe Snapes ego
...how disappointing.
iloveMOM1597 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Interesting story thanks for writing.
Reader chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Wow... amazing story, it's a shame you haven't continued
1,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »