Reviews for Child of Mercy
aki93 chapter 9 . 8/26
I'm getting so exited about this story...but it has been 9 years since the last update. :(((
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned forever, I'll follow it hoping for a continuation
FotoDi chapter 9 . 8/20
Is this abandoned?
It's quite brilliant.
sam chapter 9 . 8/4
Wish there was more of this
mabidiso chapter 9 . 6/30
You definitely have a gift in writing amazing characters and unique paths. Your Marcus Flint is amazing, and that description of the businessman's ball was memorable as all heck. Imaginative and sparkling and mesmerizing, this story is a dream. Oh, yeah, and I especially loved Harry's ruminations during his sorting on what is real and what things are. Gorgeous.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 5/27
Why is everything so pointlessly dramatic? It's really holding this fanfic back from telling it's story.
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 5/27
What a pointless chapter. They made it from the boats to the castles front door, and you made an entire chapter for it?...
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 4/23
It's a shame this was abandoned, because it was really interesting.
Arcana Polaris chapter 1 . 4/22
*looks at the update date and just...starts crying. No preamble, just vicious sobbing and a clenched fist. It has been almost 9 years. There is no hope. God save the Queen. *
truustory chapter 1 . 4/18
Very logical, I like how he didn't actively try to ruin the Dursleys (I would have) and just kept it to little acts of magic to remind them that he was better than they were (because he was)as if he couldn't be bothered to waste the calories it took to argue with them. Please, PLEASE keep on writing, or I will feed you to a rabid Fluffy.
Acutagava chapter 1 . 4/15
An absolutely brilliant story.
Me chapter 9 . 2/11
Just re-read this. Again.
Love it! Soooo wish you would finish!
Lord Dream chapter 1 . 2/1
A sign of life would be nice. Even an AN. As it stands this is looking like an abandoned/dead fic. Sad to see another amazing story dead.
DeiStarr chapter 9 . 1/29
This story is so well-written and interesting!

Will you ever be coming back to it?
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 1/19