Reviews for Incense
mk chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
that's so sweet! I'm sure they're proud of him!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
cute, and twins! yay!
els1324 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
*sniffles* I KNEW I had read this before, but I couldn't tear myself away! I don't know why I hadn't reviewed before, I really enjoyed it! I liked the ending by the way, I think it worked with the rest of it. :)
AdotD chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
africana chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. This was incredible. You captured his emotions and personality perfectly.

I was expecting a sad ending so when his son came I was so thrown off. But I liked it all the same.

I loved it.
Xinyii xo chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
that was soo god (i luved the ending, it was adorable)

I couldnt stop smiling at the end :DD
Starrytownblues chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oi this is so fluffy! Its very beautiful,im daized with the story still.. XD
RedMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i cried out of happiness at this one...and yes sasuke, ur parents r proud of u...same w/ me...
kar00 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This is EXACTLY how I want Sasuke's story in the actual manga to end. So *tear* perfect *sniff*
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was amazing! I loved the whole ritual, and how his thoughts changed each time.

...(yet again, words cannot describe the feelings given by this fanfiction).
juz-a-reviewer chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
loved it!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
AH I thought that was wonderful.
BlackHazes chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That was excellent. I could honestly picture Sasuke burning incense throughout his village. Good job
Purplecherry5 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
OMG! That was...awe-some! I can't think of anybody who could have pulled that off. It was perfecto! no more can be said but: add this to my favs! Purplecherry5Naoko-chan
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
..You really CAN'T say that THIS masterpiece (yeah, this fanfiction) is your first fanfiction?

SERIOUSLY! This one's awsome.

And, i really liked it. Those little sentences about Sasuke talking to his parents really completed this fanfiction.

I'm sorry for reviewing so late! But i loved it, i really did!

Anyway, i hope you can take a look at my new oneshots, 'Out of Reach?' and 'Those Eyes', and maybe send a review of what you think. I would like that :)

love /nazaliasan - SasuSakuness