Reviews for The Unknown Want
So cute! Absolutely amazing!
Lupin3black chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Kill Natalia off. Kill her! Or better yet, let me kill he off
r3dn3ck.r0b82 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I want more! 3 Materfully written, captivating, steamy- I love it!
Ceanen chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Ok, so judging from publication dates, I'm about 5,736 years late on this. But holy crap, I'm in love with this story. This sadly short, little abandoned story. It really is the best work of angsty longing, which I so do love for our dears Remus and Sirius. You've got some spot-on, fabulous passages, the emotion is so fantastically jumbled that it makes it seem so REAL. I love how we get to see both of their points of view, it's a wonderful satisfaction to see how riled up they both get.

in. love. I don't even care that it's not finished, which is saying quite something since unfinished stories are utter torture. It's even so good that I don't even care about your awful punctuation. ;)

Thank you for this lovely gem!
Icywingsoffire chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
"I mean, if he loved me through that punk phase, what's a small homosexual panic attack?"

Ha! Brilliance! Well done!
Icywingsoffire chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Ah, nothing like drunk budding gays half-naked in a hotel room! lolz! Luv it!
MopCat chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Wow, i have no idea what to say. Wow.

I love it.
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
finished now. and it's still brilliant :)) really. too tired to say much more so... brilliant.
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
I haven't finished reading (it's brilliant so far by the way) but I wanted to share with you how much I love this line: “What’s the spell for Lumos?” :DD ha!
MissBellaBlack chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
I've just made my eyes go wierd from reading too much but I don't care cuz this was great!
kreoff210 chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
lerv it.

Marauder's Mad chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
a great Remus-Sirius ! Cheers !
Fishheads chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I liked it. Lots of other stuff, stuff that didn't only involve RemusxSirius, but still you stayed on track. Wellwritten, cute scene with Harry
Smoking Panda chapter 3 . 6/23/2006