Reviews for The Grace of God
Mirefrost00 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I seriously kicked and squealed with glee upon finding the Story Update e-mail in my inbox. Please continue, as you've awakened an old craving in many of us.
Katenesse chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Beautifully-written and deeply-engaging, Nistelle.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
AHHH so glad you updated this: it's been so long and I forgot how much I loved this story. You didn't disappoint with this chapter, and I hope you update this soon! I remember reading this years back and it really brought back good memories when I found this update in my inbox XD
international orange chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
YES YES YES IT'S BACK! I'm one of your around-for-two-presidential-election-cycles folks and am so excited that we're seeing this fic continue. Made my day to get an email notification and read the new chapter. Sorry there's no critical thought here, am just too excited to say anything else. YAY YAY YAY
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Ahhhh! You updated! That totally made my day. Terra meeting Leo again OMG so good. Heartbreaking, because Leo is Leo and Terra now knows it. Also loved Celes and the librarians-as much as we know she is not a mentally healthy creature right now, you have to appreciate her cold st
illyrilex chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Oh my god you updated it! :O
It has been such a long time! I'm so glad that this beast has not been forgotten! As always I cannot wait to read more of it. Cheers! :)
illyrilex chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i really hope that one day you will finish this story - it's seriously the best ffvi fanfic i have read on this site. :)
fallacies chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Got around to looking through my old bookmarks again, and noticed that you had updated this. Really enjoyed the new bits! -

Hope to see more of this soon!
Aspexit chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
hey there, i just stumbled across this fic again after 2 years, having recently watched my younger cousin play the GBA version of the game, my interest in it is back! so i don't think i left a review the last time i read this, but it's a great fic, grit, violence, gore and of course LockeXCeles, what more could i ask for? Keep up the good work and i continue to wait for the next bit you write for this piece. Aspexit out!
Seraph Silver chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
I just finished rereading this story, and now I'm in love with it all over again. I really hope you haven't abandoned this wonderful story, it has been a real pleasure to read it again. I would love to see it finished. I don't care how long it takes, so take your time. Just don't give up on it, please! I have particularly enjoyed seeing Celes and General Chere in such contrast this chapter, and seeing Celes' reaction to General Chere. I can't wait to read what happens next!
TylerB chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
This is amazing storytelling.

It caught my attention from the start. Though I wished the beginning would have had multiple perspectives like you ended up doing in later chapters. Celes' POV is very interesting in itself and she makes a wonderful lead character.

I can't wait for more.
illyrilex chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Man! I got super excited when I saw the story alert in my mailbox...and then saw that it was a glossary (

I really hope you update this soon; I know life gets in the way, but please don't forget to indulge your fans! _
gumshoe1101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This is really good! Although I was rather disappointed because I really wanted to know what will happen next. Please update soon.
hyper-chipmunk chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
I really love this story and I hope that someday you find the time to finish it. It's not often I get to find a really talented writer who likes FFVI enough to write about it so I got really excited when i found this little jewel and for that i thank you very much!
fallacies chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
One of the best FF6 fics I've seen so far. Keep up the good work!