Reviews for Four Letter Words
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow, that was intense. I love the way Leo has ventured so far away from his family that he can't see what he's become.
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh, what an intense fic! My, my... I really did like it! You did an absolutely amazing job of expressing Leo's thoughts... thanks so much for writing this piece! :)
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow! Very good! i like Don's presence as Leo justifies everything!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
This is a really good story. I would bet that these are probably Leo's feelings exactly right now. Good job! It's really accurate and well thought out, and it's exaxtly how Leo's acting in this season. (Which makes me sad. :( I don't like angry Leo.) Very nicely done, though. Write more!
longing for leo chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
wow. this is excellent! really well written portrayal of leo's current mood. (although, i wouldn't have gone quite so far as to think that he forgot what love is & chose to distance himself from it...assuming the thing he felt was love, "that which binds you," as splinter says in the 1st movie) please do write more! from the other's pov would be really interesting. please update soon!
Tewi chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Whoa, deep.
eldarsevenstar chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
whoa...THIS IS GREAT! PAC...YOU'VE DONE AN MARVELOUS JOB! I love the whole connection to the really puts things in perspective. poor poor, i can't wait to see more eps from the new season. you've really hit him on the head...and i love how you're showing Don noticing this...i would expect him to notice but be quiet about it, lol...gotta love Don. Are you going to continue with this? Oh oh oh...question...did Don really say something in one of the eps about Karai running Leo through, or is that part of your story? Dude, if he did, I gotta find the episode! *runs and looks through dvds while anxiously awaiting more writings from pacphys* this is GREAT! keep it up! ask for more? check tell pac how great this is? check add to fav stories list? check check check check!
Shadowflame611 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Wow! An explanation as to why Leo is acting so shady lately! ('lately' as in 'lately in the episodes') As the McDonalds slogan would go, 'Ba da bah bah bah I'm Lovin' It'!

The descriptions were wonderful. Seriously, I loved the way that you worded things. You captured Leo wonderfully with your use of vivid terms, pacphys, and should be proud. *nods* :)

And you have quite an intriguing plot. *ducks a ruler aimed at her head by her english teacher for starting a sentence with 'and'* *composes herself and continues as though nothing had happened* Leo's anger is a result of Karai's 'too kind' line. I strongly commend you for the idea... it quite a good 'un.

The net was a very unique metaphor- type thing. Where, pray, did you come up with it?

*sighs* Leo seems confused; misplaced... or would the correct term be DISplaced? ...Heh, or am I wrong altogether?

I really cannot wait to see where you go with this! *sits down with a bag of chips and some 'bodacious' onion dip, planning to wait patiently for the arrival of the next chapter*

...There IS gonna be another chapter, right? Please say yes... PLEASE! *Gets on her hands and knees, ready to beg and plead and cry for the next installment*

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Great story so far. That was deep. Thanks for reviewing my fiction. I don't know when I'll have an update. It might take a little while. As for this story, update soon. I know that Leo feels this way because of what Karai did, and I know he wants revenge. However, I don't think he wants to kill her, at least I hope not. That would be going against his honor. Anyway, keep on writing this. I want to see what the other think about Leo's behavior.

The Bubbly One,

Tripleguess chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
"I'm not going to kill you... But I don't have to save you."

Beautifully written, and just - solid, in character, in reasoning, in perception, and conveyance. There's something more, something that he himself seems to know he must learn or relearn, but in his pain it eludes him for now.

Great job!

(Karai is such an idiot! Erg. Poor Leo!)
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
i just finished reading your story about Leo and it was REAL GOOD and i completely understand the emotions, feelings, and physical pain that he is forcing himself to go through

is this going to be a one-shot or are you going to add another chap to this story,i hope you do add another chap because i would like to see a continuation of this story
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Great how you wrote them in like that spider's web I thought that was quite creative and insightful. I can't wait to see what happens next.
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I like it!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This was a very introspective and powerful piece. I do remember the last episode, where Karai had to make a decision whether to abandon Shredder or tag along with him, where the turtles defeated Baxter, and when Karai discovered that her 'father' was not human afterall. A very riviting epi, for sure.

I know that Kellie Fay has been worried about the 'new' Leo, the darker, more somber Leo, and she was at a loss as to why he was like this. Personally, with all that happened in the last few episodes of last season, I think the writers are just allowing things to evolve as they would normally, if Leo was of flesh and blood. How could anyone go through what he and his family did and not be adversely affected by it? Leo would have to 'age', grow up, become 'harder' and 'less the teen' and 'more of the adult' he's destined to become. It's defining moments that kick our own maturity up a notch or two. Why not, then, with Leo, as well? Yeah, even though he has changed, it is for the good of the series that the writers create a realistic behavior pattern that would follow such experiences the TMNT's went through in the last season.

With that said, I believe that you have explained this perspective very well. This gives insight and depth to a Leonardo who is struggling with his own identity and place in the world, with the weight of his family's survival firmly entrenched upon his shoulders (and his heart). He will do as most of us would if we found ourselves in a similar situation. Whatever the cost, he will protect his father and brothers - and friends.

Nicely done, Pac! You did well with this one. I'd like to see a catagory for this year's comp for Best Representation of the current TMNT series. I think you would win. :0)

Anyway, be blessed.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I've told you once, and I'll do so again! This is so beautiful and much better tham mine! Thank you so much for writing it!