Reviews for Letting Go
Kazekage no Suna chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Happy Birthday, whether it's belated or an early greeting, happy birthday anyways. My eyes were stinging with tears as I read that one. That's a very, very nice fan fiction, but a lonely one as well. I really hope Ino will see Shikamaru in a whole new different way before he...uh...gets really paired with Temari in the upcoming Naruto series. c'',)
Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
hehe.. beautiful. Welcome back, ate syaowee! _ happy belated b-day. *slaps Ino* baka na... (-_-)
liahime chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
aw.. poor ino.. i don't like shikaxtem too much anyways.. i like ino. waah.. sad..

btw happy b-day!
asn water chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
this is so sad poor ino. i absolutely love this story especially those 2 lines that they always say. its been so long since ive read a story from you! now i know what ive been missing, GOOD STORIES! cant wait for your next one!
applecherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
ouch. that hurts. though the pairing's albeit weird for me, it's nice. you showed the real sentiment in these kinds of situations. palagi naman eh! one of a kind. nice one shot.
pat chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
welcome back...ü

you made me want to cry and smile at the same time. wonderful fic.ü
piLopoBiklaz chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
"She owed it to the boy who taught her love beyond schoolgirl fantasies and romance.

For she never knew true love until she broke her own heart to see her loved one happy."

you know what?i hate you!you made me cry!...gosh...that was really a good story..and missed your fics..im an avid reader of yours but i don't write any reviews for your fics..but i missed you..so i couldn't resist it!anyway..belated happy 19th beer-day!hahaha!make another fic..but with InoShika in it!*wink*

-InoShika fan-
squidward chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
belated hapi bday syao! at last, an update! this story is really sad... i really pity ino, but i can't bring myself to hate temari o.O this is well-written as usual, surely you didn't lose your touch during your very long break... lol.

hope you'll update your other fics really soon! and hope you'll write more nejiten! )
devilicious-jo chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
omg that was amazing! so heartbreaking yet swt the same time!

AMAZING!
allyluv chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
so beautiful and sad. my eyes watered... believe it or not.

you are amazing. i love your work. please write more naruto ones!
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Excellent fic. I really liked it.
Chorizo chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
a part of me is laughing at inos mistake ..but im sure we've all made that mistake too ...um ..happy birthday ...i bet youre real old...like 40 or something! a nice fic i enjoyed reading.
ice illuser chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
um, are u going to continue this? it's good...but i always liked ino/shikamaru, not shikamaru/temari...ah well. good angst anyway...
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Aw, so sad! Poor Ino but shikatem are really cute together. Besides Ino should go for Chouji. She ::was:: awfully worried about him after the sasuke rescue mission ...

Also Happy Birthday! Interestingly it's the same day as my friend's b-day too! _
love Kiba chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
omg! so sad! it made me cry! ;_; I hate Temari but theres really is the chemestry there that makes me mad *SNIFF!* sadness ;_;

you write so well... :claps for your writting:
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »