Reviews for Letting Go
ms.marigold chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
First of all, happy birthday!

Well, what can I say, it had been a long time since you posted fics...this is such an awesome stroty..you kept the mood and atmosphere all throughout the story...

Keep on writing...

Ciao,

Eirthye
Ren chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Great oneshot. Its very hard to make me cry but my eyes were watering up.. InoShika is a great pairing and you made a great piece with it. Not all stories need a happy ending although we'd like them too.

Characterizations for Ino, Chouji, and Shika were very good.

PS: Happy Bday
viceleah chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Happy Birthday, although it's a day late... and I really like this fic... it's good... I mean I don't really like the Shika and Ino couple but you made it good so yea... keep up the good work... (I really do like the Chouji and Ino fic more... there's not much but this one seems like they can be one together and it's great!
esther chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
beautiful. first shika ino i've read after a long break. i'm glad i read this one.
izumi-17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
OMG! your back!

ish wa missed you!

this is another one of your unbelievable masterpieces...

left me teary-eyed in front of the computer. realy ben a while since this last happened.

update your other fics soon ok!
crazyforsasuke chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! dapat bibigyan kita ng e card eh nakita ko me bago kang fic kaya dito na lang kita babatiin..xet! pinaiyak mo ko... feel ko si ino dito sa story na to... siguro kasi naranasan ko na talaga yung mga napag daanan nya eh... kaya naman habang binabasa ko ito...me hawak akong panyo... galing mo talaga! teka tanong lang..diba dapat happy story ang magawa mo dahil bday mo? bakit drama? wala lang curious lang...hehe*tawa*
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Happy Birthday!

A wonderful story, well-crafted and written, maintaining the theme and flavor all throughout every word without spilling a single drop of goodness. Believe me when I say you're understandably spoiling yourself in describing this story as a gift for yourself. It's that good!

Plus, Shikamaru and Temari are such a cute pair. Lovable.

More, please!

ShikaxTema ShikaxTema ShikaxTema
TenTen4Neji chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Ah I didn't know it's your birthday. Happy bday and the fic was awesome. *wave flag weakly (or is it weakily?)* go inoshikachou (well I like Shikatema but not as much InoShika)

again happy bday
freelancer2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Bravo! The story would better be classified as tragic, if it were up to me.

At any rate, good work; this is yet another masterpiece.
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 9/27/2005