Reviews for Genie
Sprints 100 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is, like, one of the most amusing things I have ever read.

You just combined two completely opposite clich├ęs in the same story. And that.. is fabulous.

I love it. Hahaha. I don't know which portrayal was better.. the perfect Mary Sue or the tough Mary Sue.

Kudos to you. I'm adding this to my favorites.

-Sprints
NadaZimri chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Ya know, I'd never really thought of it that way... I've always longed to be perfect...never really thought of it as a sort of curse... Brownie points for originality, intelligence, and general awesomeness! I'm sorry senior year is so hard. I can definitely relate to that *shudders*. I'd like to say it gets a whole lot easier after graduation, but it doesn't. It does get more fun though, so just hang in there!

NadaZimri
soft blue-eyed baby31 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
i really love ur story keep writing it
MercurySunset chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I liked it! It was short but I'm sure you'll add on more to it! I'm picturing Genie like K. Dunst! Don't no why but i am. Add more!
FlatOutCrazy chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I loved that. For some reason I really liked when Knuckles picked a scab off her elbow. Gross, but totally something a girl like that would do. Not that I ever pick at scabs, especially not in public...shifty eyes...
Silky Conlon chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Very nice. I like the perfection thing. OK, I understand that senior year is tough, but why do youbhave time to write a new story, but not update the old one that I have been haunting the computer for almost three weeks to see? Just wondering. I really did like the story.

Seize the Day!
xXSpotsgoilllXx chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
i so cryed. but i still loved the story!
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Ah Dakks-a-go-go I love love love it. It's beautiful and sad and hopeless and amazing. I am SO so glad you are here on here writing and sharing with us cuz this is awesome. I laughed, hard, when she said Race gave her the clap.
Neptune410 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
::looks thoughtful:: that was pretty interesting..._ i liked it!
Dragonsong1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I'm too lazy to log in... so shoot me. _ Interesting twist on a Mary Sue... like it!
j.m.hxc. xo420 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
That was awsome! I
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Aw, that was so good! -tears- LUVED IT!
madmbutterfly713 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Wow, that was . . . different. But i liked it. Poor Genie lady. Ah, well. Was that a one shot? Probably. Oh well. I love it1
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Oh, hon, now here, doing that. Senior year BLOWS! This is why my updates are down near absolute zero. Although I'm pretty thankful my classes aren't TOO hard, I might have a 'B' average on midquarters, which would ROCK! *is excited b/c ADD SUCKS* So...yeah, I felt for Genie several times throughout, she spoke to me, sounds cheesy, I know, but it's true. Good luck senior year!

Yours in senior hell,
Lady of Tir Na Nog chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
hunny if you think it's hard now.. take a deep breath because it's all gonna get worse now.. it is after all senior year.. never an easy task... good luck kiddo.

L.T.N.N.