Reviews for Ulan
raging hobo chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Hmm, well I certainly hope I can trust those "to be continued." I hate when a fic ends with a real conclusion. At least I hate it when it's a good fic that does it, and yours certainly qualifies. Get back to work you! ::shakes fist:: If you don't I'll... well I'll be sad probably. You wouldn't want to make a hobo cry now would you?

Peace
newbi chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Nice wery nice indeed.

Nice flow thru the storie...loved u r othere ficks as well...but naruhina is my favorit pairings...but neji and tenten aint lagging to far behid

Keep it up, you sure are a good writer.
korrd chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Good fic so far. Keep it up.
Gipsychan chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Hahaha, really funny fic! *_*. And it has my favourite couple of Naruto: Naruto-kun and Hinata-chan *_*. Please, continue soon with the reality show O!
Cloud-1-3-5 and Ame Emi Dai chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
How to sum this up...?

Aw!

_ It's so cute! (Okay, perhaps that was a little patronising... but it is!) This has been really good fun to read so far, and your portrayal of Kakashi and Sasuke were both bang-on (I highlighted them because a lot of people go OTT with them - all the characters were done well though). The story flowed smoothly too, and was a nice easy read. Your description of the storm at the beginning was brilliant too, and avoided the usual clich├ęs, so kudos for that!

Don't know how soon an update is due, but I'm adding this to alerts so that I'll see it when it arrives. Great work, and looking forward to more!
Taisa Ayase chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
bwhahahaha!

My God! I love this fic! It's so cute!

Dude, nanood ka ng pinoy big brother, noh?
mizzpeppermint chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
i like this...a lot!hehehe
lunarangel chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This is getting interesting. I wonder what's going to happen and I can't believe that Kakashi put that camera there. Update soon. Ja ne.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Wonderful! The part about Naruto's love of Ramen at the start was great, then him getting masacred on acident, and now Kakashi watching them was quite funny.
applecherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
wow. pinoy big bro-inspired fic. not likely but amusing. kala ko nung una it was a serious one cause of the title and the first few paragraphs. your description about things were really deep, so i though this is going to be a serious one. turned out to be fun. really caught my attention.

i know many writers out there are making a parody of pinoy big bro but this is the first ive read. its not crappy. update soon!
Airheaded dude chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
PINOY BIG BROTHER! Galing mo talaga mare! U r d greatest! Great story!
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Aww so sweet.

Happy late birthday!
ShinobiFighter chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
LOL, that was great! Update soon!
devilicious-jo chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
oh my !1! that was so god! i love it! please update soon... 'cause i just gotta know what will happen! love your story!
Personality 47 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is really good and i would like to see hows it ends, so a quick update would be just wonderful. keep up the good work.

Rev. Malcore