Reviews for Skin
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Will you write a sequel? This is too good to be just a one-shot.I especially loved the last line.'It wasn't happily ever neither of them wanted a fairy tale.' So true.p. that Jackson didn't die.:)p.p. she know he hadn't died when her father gave her the 'news'? Or did she just think that Jackson couldn't really be Jackson.*sigh*
Kaikamahine Mai Hawai'i chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I just read "Skin", and loved it! Planning a sequel, perhaps?
LizzyPop chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
LOVED this:

"He had taken her semblance of control and slapped her in the face with it."

You basically summed everything up in one little perfect sentence right there. Gorgeous. Genius.

Loved this too:

"She was gone in the morning. Already at work, either hoping he would be gone when she returned or arrogant enough to believe he would stay."

Your ending line was so perfect. One of my favorite endings ever. Great job. I hope to see more Redeye stuff from you.
Night-Light11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This was amazing! I just recently found it and you did a beautiful job describing this relationship as a whole. It came across almost poetic. Perfect.
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
OMG! There are some pieces in here that are perfect! Really, truly, beautifully perfect! I would have wanted you to work some more on this piece, because I love it and I think it coould be one of the best out there!

I ADORE this:

He wasn’t gentle, and she wasn’t scared.

and this:

He was there in the evening. Already at home, either knowing she wouldn’t mind, or conceited enough to think she would lose tonight.

Great story! /Nic.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Verrah nice. I missed this the first time around; glad I found it now. :)
renisanz chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
To me this seemed like a synopsis rather than a real story. The writing was great, but I was left unfulfilled. I think that you can definitely develop this a whole lot more with more character development, if you choose. I really love the last two lines of the story especially.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Beautiful.
Alice in June chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
What a lovely fic. It flowed so well. I liked it, especially the poignant ending. Good job :).
Evegreen702 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hey that's pretty good! I especially loved the ending and how you wrote it in third person without tons of detail, but enough to know what's going on. nice job:)
RiverStyx1232 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Please tell me you're going to write more!
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
That was beautifully written.
AHS chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I keep rereading this and loving it every time. Very fabulously done! Your prose is great; it flows so smoothly in a way that a story with dialogue cannot.
dark angel121 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I like it. It's new. It's different. I like your style of writing. This is great.