Reviews for The Hybrid Project
shiny eevee (rides on Eve's shoulder), riolu, lapras, and starraptor
eevee
evil
eevee
injected by serum, took a month for the poke-parts to develop
faust

Pokemon: Zigzagoon, Vulpix

PKMN fused with: Gallade

Favorite Pokemon:Drifloon

Age: 15

History: Kidnapped, after changes, ran away to his home and recuperated before attacking Faust

Faust: Not Faust, constantly trying to kill them
yuukifan001 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
This is the best story i've read so far. i'm also an author of a pokemon hybrid story called "Project 9: The Hybrids" I hope you read it. Well, if it's not too late, here's my OC:

Name:Yuuki

Pokemon (will get later):Frosslass(maryanne), Absol(Greta)

Pokemon fused with (almost any pokemon, just not legendary pokemon):Lucario

Good or evil:Good

Favorite Pokemon:eevee

Age:15

History (how became a Hybrid):I live in the outskirts of a forest, but it's good. I used to live with my grandparents, until some strange people cam to our house that day. They said that they owed them a debt. My grandparents didn't know anything about a debt. They didn't show any mercy. They killed them, one single shot. After i noticed what they've done, they decided to take me, since they couldn't leave any evidence of the terrible crime they just commited, thus turning me into a hybrid. If i escape, maybe i'll find tru happiness then...

Faust or not:Not

if it's too sappy, just email me. i hope it's good and i'm not too late.
mew2829 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
omg i cant wait to read next one
mew2829 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was kinda cool
This is really for chapter 1 chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
"Hey dude! Somebody just shtole some babes!"

"No! Not ma' Hentai!"

Pokemon fused with: Misdreavus

Good or evil: Evil

Favorite Pokemon: gengar

Age:22

History (how became a Hybrid): Zilla was born in the facility, by one of the staff members who later died. Never having a mother, Zilla was never taught right from wrong. She thinks that Faust are the good guys and #1-#7 are fugitives

Faust or not:Faust

Faust needs more hybrids, so I thought her up. Do you think this has any chance of starting up again, because it is a GREAT story.
Jardex22 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
sorry I forgot age

Jared's age is 15
Jardex22 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008

Name: Jared (nickname:volt)

Pokemon (will get later): Pachirisu

Pokemon fused with: Jolteon

Good or evil: Good

Favorite Pokemon: mew, because one would occasionally float by his house.

Age:

History: When he was 3 Jared was found in his backyard playing with his favorite toy ball. His parents were being inatentive and he got caught without a sound. He was put into a stasis like the others, and combined with Jolteon DNA. He is watched over a little more closly because before they injected him, they found out he has a large amount of untapped PSI potental. What they didn't figure out was that the Jolteon DNA took over most of that power. He is curently 1/10 with 10 being great psi power.

Faust or not: Not

It looks like you need more evil hybrids. I'll make one tomorrow
RippedShadow chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
don't forget me!

Name:Vanessa

Pokemon (will get later):Any dragon type

Pokemon fused with (almost any pokemon, just not legendary pokemon):Dragonight

Good or evil:good

Favorite Pokemon:dratini

Age:14

History (how became a Hybrid):she was found on the streets by a Faust member. He gave her to the scientistes to do what they want with her.

Faust or not:not
bmp112 chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
oh i wana be in it!

ok...umm

Name:brett

Pokemon (will get later):any electric type

Pokemon fused with (almost any pokemon, just not legendary pokemon):pikachu

Good or evil:good

Favorite Pokemon:pikachu

Age:13

History (how became a Hybrid):accadent in private lab was creating weeknessless pokemon when triped and got injected with pikachu dna

Faust or not:not
Dragital chapter 2 . 5/25/2006

Name :Dragonos

Pokemon (will get later): Charizard, Metagross

Pokemon fused with (almost any pokemon, just not legendary pokemon): Charizard

Favorite Pokemon: Charizard

Age: 13

History (how became a Hybrid): Born a hybrid :)Orphan.

Faust or not :Not

BTW, this is a character that I drew from imagination onto one of my Pokemon "posters" that I drew.
LittleMewLugia chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
This is loking reall good, and I hope you will be adding to it.

What a pity you don't want any hybrids who are part Legendary, because otherwise I would have submitted my half-Articuno character, Julie. I created her YEARS ago, and it would be hard to create a new one.

Oh well...