Reviews for Kitten
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Nice! The end was great!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Haha poor Ed. XD Kitties!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
LOL. That's cute!

-Spark
Spammi chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
lol that was funny...and i couldn't agree more...books and cats life is DEF good! :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Rofl, the ending got a pretty good laugh out of me _. Thank you!
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Cuteness!
Basser chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Ahahaha. That's a classic, right there. xD Motherly Ed is just hilarious.
esskay chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
XD Haha, that's very amusing.

Good job!

SK
randomwriter88 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
(rolls around on ground laughing)...ned...air!
John Locke chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Oh, I must say I did enjoy this immensely. So cute, and well... entertaining. Which is a good thing . I hope you continue to write stories as such, it would prove to be most excellent.
foxx-shadow chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I like, I like! So cute. And the characters are pretty real. I like how all the military characters are...alive and well. Makes me feel all nostalgic.

Keep on writin', Hen-rin!
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Yup, yet another good one! And your right, Schieska is a great cat owner! Good luck with anymore stories!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Hi, Henrika!

I most assuredly did laugh all the way through the story. This one was such fun! Another great cat story! I loved "A Clowder of Cats!" I love books and cats (I have three - cats, that is), so I completely understand Schieska's reaction. The names for the kittens were great! I loved Ed and Roy cautiously surveying the outer office and seeing the guys huddled against the wall trying to placate Hawkeye. I am both delighted and saddened to hear that the last chapter of "Family" will be posted sometime soon. It is such a wonderful story! I will be sad to finish reading it. I hope college is going well for you and I'm looking forward to more of your stories. Thanks!

Terry