Reviews for Off and Running, Again
Jalen Strix chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Really nice writing! I think you've done a lovely job of capturing the personalities of Pizzazz and Stormer.
jimmyraker chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
very good story ! i like stormer !
aja chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I liked it. The description of Stormer's solo stuff, especially the "train" bit, reminds me of Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" and Tori Amos' "Precious Things". Is that what you were trying to convey, or am I nuts? At any rate, it's a great standalone, but it holds so much promise I hope you decide to flesh it out.
NepenthesMiranda chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Thank you for the 'warning' in the synopsis-it left the subsequent profanities a bit less jarring, coming as they did with a cushiony herald to soften their blows. But as to your story: it flew by with an aggressive pace not unlike the music that I pictured Stormer playing for that solo gig of hers. Very nicely done! It does seem as though it should belong to a larger piece, but as it is right now, it stands well enough on its own. I enjoyed how you expounded upon the idea of The Misfits staking their claim and starting their own label; it's a suggestion of a more seasoned, unified aspect of their peppery band that not many have previously explored.
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Excellent Story! I loved it!

Sarah
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This is a great continuation of where the series left off. Everything in here I see as very plausible. Love the idea of the Misfits taking charge again. And I adore the Pizzazz and Stormer dialog; it is so good to see that those two have made some progress. Very strong work!