Reviews for A Coconut Thrown by a Monkey
Reddawn Queen chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
It's me again :D
I just want to thank you to make me adding another nice story ini my AsuCaga world.
Looking fordward for your another story about AsuCaga :)
Yassu chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I don't know what to say...
this is simply beautiful!

I like the owl policy, but i think i'm in love with this one :)
you manage to make beautiful and yet not exaggerating the character's personality.
I felt they just the way they are.

a real nice pace of their relationship.
oohh.. and the best athrun's proposal i've read so far :)

very well done. please keep writing!
i'm waiting for another beautiful story :D
FushionAC chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I like your style...

your "end line" err...remind me of transformer , but this story made before it..

i love Athrun here, with his disability his charming still remain immortal, and cagalli no more words (i love her even more here) .

hope you create another AsuCaga wonderful story...
Jeniffer Artemis chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
I was really and totally moved. Athrun is so strong, so beautiful. And the way that it was time to let the younger generation take over was bittersweet so so sad and yet so so beautiful and I felt the power in it. In Athrun's decisions and especially when he let go of the past. When he gave his FAITH badge to Cagalli. He shone so brightly. And, last of all, he seemed real. A human and not some all mighty soldier.

P.S. Srry if I sound sentimental jz really wanna express what I felt.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
i read top and now this and both are my favourutes! i love both!
redcherry chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
keren!

bikin lagi donk fics nya asucaga yang without too much another couple :P..hehehehe..
mehj chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
i really really really love TOP and this sequel!

I've read this a lot of times, over and over again, and it never loses the magic or whatever euphoric or whatever thing it possesses. Makes me swoon and squeal every time. i just really super-duper LOVE it!
halas chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
here's a qoute from hly mary that will do this fic justice...

"Was once lost but now am found,

was blind but now i see"

this fic was aWeSoMe!

-halas
charezehue26 chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Whoo hoo! So romantic and I Love it! Thanks for this! :)
Yume Yamamura chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Man, I remember reading this fic more than one year ago... I was preparing for the university entrance exam back then, and your story about the coconut really helped me a lot. This fic is as wonderful as its prequel. I've read it to the letter, and loved very much the way you put Athrun and Cagalli into the interaction between their two souls. They're made for each other, after all.

Your writing is simply gorgeous. And you know what, I thought of you as an reasonable person who are very comfortable to be with, 'cause all your fics always brought me a very comfortable feeling _
Kandida chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This sequel is as good as the first one!

I am very impressed how you introduce each character to the story.

Love your fic!
shiloah18 chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
it's Nara.. not NaLa.. funny, I remembered the LionesS in Disney's "Lion King" by that name..

uhm.. did he used cruthches the moment he went back to the miLitary as an instructor?

oh yes, JouLe and ZaLa's chesS competition.. and ELsman's a compLete nuisance as aLways.._

who's Maddock? an OC? can't remember the guy if he's from ZAFT.. I know there's Kojiro Murdoch of ArchAngeL though.. :)

erm.. outside cLasS, he wants to be caLLed as their commanding oFficer and inside of it.. it's just pLain Athrun.. ne? if he got that from Heine.. yep, that's Heine aLright.. :

how come ShinSte weren't friends? oh weLL.. this is a fic.. ;)

heck, DurandaL's stiLL the same in this fic.. yeah Shinn.. just Like in GSD.. ;

what was Athrun's purpose why he joined the miLitary? is it stiLL because of his okaa-san?

in TOP, CagaLLi thought Athrun couLd read minds.. here it's Athrun who thinks CagaLLi couLd do that thing.. ;)

pink stone, ne? was that the Haumea amuLet?

nyWeiZ, sugoii fic! :p

P.S. have you received the URL I sent you? xure hope you did.. jaa ne! ;p
meows chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
hey! i have read this story a few times already, and i never grew tired of it. its such a simple story, with lotsa meaning behind it! its quite inspirational! you are a very talented writer! (:
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
not fluffy but the meaning behind it is so pure
abcdzyxw chapter 6 . 11/5/2006
It is deeply written… and it makes hard for me to understand some of it.. mostly from the political sides wehehe but I had a good time reading this fic. Not mushy but still romantic. I liked the way when they say simple sentences yet there’s a deep meaning behind it. And both cagalli and athrun understood it )