Reviews for Affection?
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
OMG YES! XDD I like how Seto said that in a 'husky' way in the end w heh heh heh; And here I was imagining Jou looking kinda depressed in his chair x3 poor Jou at first ku ku ku
Crystia chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very cute.
Smouse chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Poetry usually isn't my cup of tea... Not reading others, anyway. I won't lie and say I liked it when I didn't. And, well, I didn't really like understand the purpouse of your poem in the story either. I know all this is very individual, and hope you won't mind me saying so.

Othervice I liked it a lot.:)

... And I don't know if you meant for Kaiba to call joey both Jounoushi and Wheeler, but lol, you should totally keep it that way.;D
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Fantastic! Very cute :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
loved it.
AtemsQueen1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
aw i really like this story :)
mednin chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
SO KAWAIII XD You HAVE to write more, PLEASE!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
... Yay! They have at least one class together!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hot. Nice ending.
zombiekon chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
ah, love it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very cute!
kuraireikan chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
That... was EXTREMELY good. I am so very impressed.

Your entire profile is going into my homepage bookmarks/favorites so that I can find your work without having to search through all the junk on this site.

When I looked through your list of published fics, there was one summary that you had ended by saying that you were getting the feeling that you weren't a very good writer.

If you actually believe that tripe, then shame on you. But, if that was your way of digging for a compliment, then you've got it; and I don't ever want to hear such nonsense from you again. Is that clear, young lady?
skipper3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Awesome. I really loved this one-shot. So utterly IC. Keep writing. :D
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
aww cute
hgjk chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I really enjoyed this. It was very sweet.

I looked for the un-edited version in your profile, but I couldn't find it. Any way you could link it to me?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »